Heckler Picture Thread

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
Didn’t see one so I thought I’d start one.

22 Heckler C MX, R Build with the following upgrades:
AXS Reverb 125mm Dropper
AXS Eagle shifter
SRAM X01 Rainbow 10t - 52t Cassette
PNW Loam Grips
PNW Range Pedals
PNW Range Handlebar
Ergon SM E-Mountain Pro Saddle
Rockshox Zeb Ultimate Fork
Cushcore

91AACB46-1854-49A0-90D9-860FD6DB1C65.jpeg

Last edited:

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
Yeah that was the first thing I changed out. I was getting some pretty annoying brake dive from the Yari which I was able to tune out a bit by adding a click or 2 of low speed compression. But switched to the Zeb which I am able to run LSC wide open without any brake dive.

2020 R Spec in XL
Out of the box to this day, only major upgrade: Fender on the fork. Was thinking about to replace the Yari with a Zeb Ultimate or at least to update the Motion Control with the RC2.1 damper, but not done yet.
View attachment 87361

kidsnare

Apr 30, 2021
Germany
Yeah that was the first thing I changed out. I was getting some pretty annoying brake dive from the Yari which I was able to tune out a bit by adding a click or 2 of low speed compression. But switched to the Zeb which I am able to run LSC wide open without any brake dive.
Which Zeb did you choose? The Ultimate with 160mm of travel? The brake dive is exactly what‘s annoying me the most.

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
Which Zeb did you choose? The Ultimate with 160mm of travel? The brake dive is exactly what‘s annoying me the most.
I got the Zeb ultimate, 160mm. But it think with the design of the air spring that makes the fork sit higher in the travel and the extra air volume of the 38mm stanchion, any of the Zebs won’t have brake dive.

Heckler Sb130

Aug 15, 2022
Gothed75
Anyone here upgrade their Shimano display and have the original SC-E7000 sitting in the toolbox collecting dust? If so, Im interested in buying it. Im liking my '22 Heckler but fighting small bump compliance and arm/shoulder fatigue/soreness. Upgraded to a OneUP bar and fatter grips but those Reserve rims are stiff mothers :(!

Heckler Sb130

Aug 15, 2022
Gothed75
What forks are you using?
Front tyre pressure?
Terrain?

160 Lyrik Ultimate...setup properly
20-22 psi on a 2.5 Maxxis EXO w/ SC Reserve rim
Rocky

One day I rode my buddies bullit and was pain free for the first 20 till I hoped back on my bike for the final 6 and the soreness came by the end of the 6 miles. Same bars on the bike at the time with the biggest difference being the wheel. He has 3.0 and aluminum rims on his rig.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Could you ask a wheel builder to build in some more compliance?
Or put a 2.6 on? (marginal difference i know)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles