Haibike Xduro Nduro 7 2018 bluetooth use?

Bazippy

Jan 27, 2019
Sheffield
New to ebiking and couldn't find this information anywhere. My 2018 Xduro Nduro has bluetooth, ive no idea what its for. I don't think it works with the haibike app as that's for higher models. So i know its a newbie silly question but what app do i use with my bike?and why?

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
New to ebiking and couldn't find this information anywhere. My 2018 Xduro Nduro has bluetooth, ive no idea what its for. I don't think it works with the haibike app as that's for higher models. So i know its a newbie silly question but what app do i use with my bike?and why?

The Yamaha BLE outputs Speed and Cadence or Power (your power, not the bike's) and Cadence if you set CPP mode, so if you have a compatible App or GPS device. (I know for sure that Power works with the Strava app because I've tried it.)

Bazippy

Jan 27, 2019
Sheffield
The Yamaha BLE outputs Speed and Cadence or Power (your power, not the bike's) and Cadence if you set CPP mode, so if you have a compatible App or GPS device. (I know for sure that Power works with the Strava app because I've tried it.)
Interesting, ill give it a go. Thanks for the answer it was very unclear when browsing the net.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles