Haibike bent swingarm warranty

Ebikeuser

Nov 30, 2019
Poland
Hello. I have a little problem . While i was trying to replace bearings in my haibike allmtn 2.0 i bent swingarm (part attached driectly to rear shock). Is there any chances that haibike will replace it under warranty ? If not how much can it Cost ?

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-03-36-426_com.android.chrome.jpg

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
I doubt warranty would cover it unless you can show that it bent because of a manufacturing defect, best bet will be to just suck it up and see if haibike will sell you a new one.

Ebikeuser

Nov 30, 2019
Poland
Do you think it is good idea to try to straighten it out ? Im afraid that this little piece of metal can cost lot of money since you can get it only directly from haibike :/

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Its worth a try seeing as its already broken - you cant make it more broken. But being aluminium it may just snap when you bend it back.

Code54

Nov 5, 2020
Hurricane WV
You never stated you reported it so we would not know that. You have to wait for them to reply as they are the only ones that can give you that information. They may cover it or they may not but no one can decide that but the company. That is not a common part for a user to break so knowing the price is a bit tough - sometime the companies may give you a discount if it is not covered but again that is TOTALLY up to the company and something they will decide and tell you directly on a case by case basis. Good luck

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Hello. I have a little problem . While i was trying to replace bearings in my haibike allmtn 2.0 i bent swingarm (part attached driectly to rear shock). Is there any chances that haibike will replace it under warranty ? If not how much can it Cost ?

View attachment 48874
that's not a swing arm. it's a rocker/linkage

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles