Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Three runs on full charge ok for a15 stoner

20190812_144208.jpg

20190812_144142.jpg

Craig27

Aug 22, 2019
Scotland
Ah,Ben Bhraggie...my absolute favourite place to ride...good fun but hard work on a normal bike but an Ebike makes it so much more enjoyable...haven't been for a while as my bike is off for repair...again! I can just about squeeze 3 runs out of my battery too. Balblair is another great spot to ride if u haven't already tried it.

Reactions: Ian

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Ah,Ben Bhraggie...my absolute favourite place to ride...good fun but hard work on a normal bike but an Ebike makes it so much more enjoyable...haven't been for a while as my bike is off for repair...again! I can just about squeeze 3 runs out of my battery too. Balblair is another great spot to ride if u haven't already tried it.
No not tried I'm Buckie so fair drive. Ben Rinnes last week Tomintoul today canna get enough Craig

Craig27

Aug 22, 2019
Scotland
Wow,you are getting about! Canna get enough eh...that's great. I was the same when I first got mine,did 800miles in the two months before it broke! I went everywhere! Ben rinnnes looks worth trying..

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Wow,you are getting about! Canna get enough eh...that's great. I was the same when I first got mine,did 800miles in the two months before it broke! I went everywhere! Ben rinnnes looks worth trying..
Up the back way down the front. Corriehabbie hill accross from it better still get a 20 miler if you add cooks cairn as well. Firish would be worth a blast did it 20 years ago be great now on the ebike. Aye waiting for my Levo to break bound to happen.

Ian

Jan 19, 2019
Nairn
Love the trails at Golspie. I joined their Facebook page and paid for a yearly pass to help with the trail maintenance 12D3297D-5FF5-45AD-B3C2-35D1935A90FF.jpeg
My bike is currently with CRC, been gone since mid August apparently it should be returned next week with a new motor, these trails are on the to do list as is Balblair once it’s back and running
B2297026-3A1F-4547-B76C-4C5E706C6AA4.jpeg
Balblair ?

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Love the trails at Golspie. I joined their Facebook page and paid for a yearly pass to help with the trail maintenance View attachment 19599
My bike is currently with CRC, been gone since mid August apparently it should be returned next week with a new motor, these trails are on the to do list as is Balblair once it’s back and running
View attachment 19601
Balblair ?
Yes great fun Golspie probably harder than I should be doing now I'm getting getting older 3 runs last time maybe manage 4 next time. Lactic ladder on the way up is a challenge nearly cleaned it.

Ian

Jan 19, 2019
Nairn
Yes great fun Golspie probably harder than I should be doing now I'm getting getting older 3 runs last time maybe manage 4 next time. Lactic ladder on the way up is a challenge nearly cleaned it.
Yeah Golspie is great and it not easy there’s a bit near the top that is really rough and I always think “it’ll be nice once it’s finished “
I actually think it has got harder over time or maybe I’m just getting old, but most places kind of fill in over time I think all the rock stops it from changing too much.
Three times is pretty good I’ve managed 2xs but I’ve got a spare battery now so I’d like to go for 3. A mate of mine did it 6 times top to bottom and he doesn’t have an ebike!!?

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Yeah Golspie is great and it not easy there’s a bit near the top that is really rough and I always think “it’ll be nice once it’s finished “
I actually think it has got harder over time or maybe I’m just getting old, but most places kind of fill in over time I think all the rock stops it from changing too much.
Three times is pretty good I’ve managed 2xs but I’ve got a spare battery now so I’d like to go for 3. A mate of mine did it 6 times top to bottom and he doesn’t have an ebike!!?
Impressive 6 like i did 3 times it was 24 miles on mission control so that's double he did. I used to do 2 on ordinary bike. Up and down in 1 hour now on ebike i used to take that to get up. 2 half hour drive for me each way so took van and had a day doing something else next day. Happy days.

Ian

Jan 19, 2019
Nairn
Impressive 6 like i did 3 times it was 24 miles on mission control so that's double he did. I used to do 2 on ordinary bike. Up and down in 1 hour now on ebike i used to take that to get up. 2 half hour drive for me each way so took van and had a day doing something else next day. Happy days.[/QUOTE
He did it mid summer so he had the daylight, just checked his strava 71.5 km and 2200m of climbing that would be impressive with a chairlift never mind an ebike and he did it all under his own steam?

Craig27

Aug 22, 2019
Scotland
Wow...6 laps! I thought two was not bad going before I got my Ebike!
Good on him,must of been enjoying it!
Some bits are really rough but the sommet copes so much better than my normal trail bike but I do think if you do a lot of these kinds of miles...jumps,drops etc the motor will fail fairly quickly...
Ian...hope your bike arrives soon,mine is with them too but it's 'only' been a month so I've got a while to wait yet...

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Wow...6 laps! I thought two was not bad going before I got my Ebike!
Good on him,must of been enjoying it!
Some bits are really rough but the sommet copes so much better than my normal trail bike but I do think if you do a lot of these kinds of miles...jumps,drops etc the motor will fail fairly quickly...
Ian...hope your bike arrives soon,mine is with them too but it's 'only' been a month so I've got a while to wait yet...
Agree lot of punishment going through the bike there and other serious places as well i know they are supposed to take it but doubt it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles