First weekend on Pivot Shuttle Am -Video

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
I got to ride 3 days in a row with a mini intro ride Friday and a big ride Sat/Sun here is a video from Suday's ride. Four riders with one analog bike. My buddy has a method of pulling the non EMTB ride with a para cord so we hooked it up to my seat to pull analog rider. We kept an 11 mph clip for a long steep dirt access road with him keep perfect cadence with me -at 8.000' altitude. Felt great, but I was working way harder than I would have been not towing. But still nowhere near as much work as I would have been without the motor

Good times!

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
How are you getting on with how the AM rides? I’m thinking of one of those next

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
I got to ride 3 days in a row with a mini intro ride Friday and a big ride Sat/Sun here is a video from Suday's ride. Four riders with one analog bike. My buddy has a method of pulling the non EMTB ride with a para cord so we hooked it up to my seat to pull analog rider. We kept an 11 mph clip for a long steep dirt access road with him keep perfect cadence with me -at 8.000' altitude. Felt great, but I was working way harder than I would have been not towing. But still nowhere near as much work as I would have been without the motor

Good times!

Familiar with Pinecrest/Dodge ridge area? Tahoe quality with zero crowds!

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Familiar with Pinecrest/Dodge ridge area? Tahoe quality with zero crowds!

I've never ridden trails in your 'hood. In a few weeks the SoCal crew will be headed north and passing through. I'm giving you fair warning... you might want to lock up yer wimmen folk and yer whiskey. Wait... I take it back. Forget I said anything.

arTNC

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
That was fun. Your helmet cam was just right for the viewer to follow along on your line choice. That was some chunky, rocky stuff there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles