Entry level Trance X E+ 3 or Top Stance E+ 0 Pro

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
I don't think you're missing much. The Stance has 800wh battery vs the 750wh on the Trance.
Same motor.
I have the 800wh on my Stance and never come close to using it all in one ride, so for me the 750wh would be fine.
Totally guessing here, but I bet the Trance is a little lighter?
Personally I think I'd try the Trance.

rjd

Apr 28, 2024
NZ/Chc
I'm not seeing it either, 50wh of battery probably evens up the extra weight of the maestro ?

CraigR

Aug 10, 2020
Livermore, Ca
I have had a stance emtb for 3 years and have loved every minute of it. I just bought a Trance advanced emtb and love it even more. The main things I wanted from the trance were: more travel on the shocks (120mm vs 150mm. Looks like the newer Stance has 140mm), more powerful motor (65nm vs 85nm. Again the newer stance models have a 75nm motor) and bigger battery (625w vs 800w, again I had an earlier stance model). I also went with the carbon frame, though I don't know that it makes much of a difference but they had a great price on that model when I bought it a few months ago. Given the current stance spec's, I would consider where you ride and if 120mm is enough travel for you, how far you ride - battery watts - you always will want more. Otherwise the are both excellent bikes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles