eGENESIS will this be better than Blevo ?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
The latest version 1.5 has just been released on iOS, and is now in line with the Android version.
There is auto mode where the assistance levels are changed automatically. This mode is fully adjustable in many ways to suit the rider.

There is extended mode that allows the extension of eco trail turbo modes. This gives you 6 or 9 modes, all selectable during a ride from the remote or the phone ect.
So with 6, you ha 2 eco’s, 2 trails, 2 turbos. 9 has 3 eco, ect ect. These are all fully adjustable.

There is a heart rate mode in the new version that I am yet to try, but I figure it will work like auto but off your hr.

There is also a manual mode that is minutely adjustable, with presets that can be custom set.

The developer is also currently building a remote that allows all this to control the bike without the use of a smartphone. And later support for more than one battery.

I tried out the auto mode yesterday and it was pretty good. Bit of lag in the change of assistance, but another function has just been added to the update and it allows you to tune out this lag apparently.
Anyway, worth checking out for a free app. Don’t know how long it will remain free however.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles