e160 RSX 2024 Spec Sheet

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
thought this might be useful (see attached).
Could anyone with the same bike tell me whether the B stop adjuster on their GX AXS mech is aligned with A or B please.

Attachments

• WE160RSXV2.pdf
    475 KB · Views: 64

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
my reason for checking that mech B gap position and chain length ( 120 complete) is that I noticed when I have the bike in the stand, changing into the largest 52t cog the guide wheel is very close to/almost touching that 52T cog. I never use that cog when riding so not that bothered and of course once the bike is on the floor the B gap is extended a little due to SAG.

The reason I change to the 52T when on the stand is so that when I oil the chain it is only that 52T cog that gets oil on it ( oh, and the jockey wheels of course) and it is easy to wipe off.

It did make me wonder if the chain would actually foul the 52T once the chain has stretched a little!!

Davvee

Subscriber
Jul 18, 2021
Mansfield
This is mine. Hope it helps

IMG_0797.jpeg

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
my reason for checking that mech B gap position and chain length ( 120 complete) is that I noticed when I have the bike in the stand, changing into the largest 52t cog the guide wheel is very close to/almost touching that 52T cog. I never use that cog when riding so not that bothered and of course once the bike is on the floor the B gap is extended a little due to SAG.

The reason I change to the 52T when on the stand is so that when I oil the chain it is only that 52T cog that gets oil on it ( oh, and the jockey wheels of course) and it is easy to wipe off.

It did make me wonder if the chain would actually foul the 52T once the chain has stretched a little!!

Can't say I have noticed that to be honest, but then I don't use 52t much anyway, and when in a stand I only quickly cycle the gears when degreasing. Usually lube in 5th or 6th myself

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Same as you guys...I checked mine and it is on Position B and the chain length is 120 ( complete with powerlink). So thanks for the input.

ttard

Sep 4, 2024
UK
New member here, but 'lurking' since July. I have a 2024 V2 E-160 RSX (XL Size), which is set up in Position A (by the supplying dealer). I've also inputted the bike details into SRAM's online 'Calculator' (SRAM | AXS) which also confirms Position A. Screen grab attached. Any thoughts?

SRAM AXS Gear Set Up Specs and Details.png

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
only that the title E160 is not very specific either in terms of model year or "s" "RS" "RSX" and could even include the previous MX models.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles