Discounted Bike and parts Thread - cheap(er) ebikes & stuff

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Speccy Kenovo SL 50% off

Feb 3, 2021
UK

HAIBIKE Nduro 8 Freeride on sale for £5395.00(20% Off) at Leisurewheels. SizeS 41(S) and 47(L)​

HAIBIKE Nduro 8 Freeride 2023 £5359.00

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 15-37-02 HAIBIKE Nduro 8 Freeride 2023 £5359.00.png

militantmandy

Jan 18, 2022
Tweed Valley, Scotland
One of my local bike shops (Ride Innerleithen) has a massively discounted ex-demo '22 Pivot Shuttle. 9.5/10 condition and absolutely baller factory/xtr build. If think it's around 5.5 and comes with warranty. I demoed it, but went with the Whyte in the end.

Perryqhill

Jul 16, 2023
Doncaster, Uk

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Email CS, you never know, they might give you a voucher.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK

50% off, only S1 / S2 showing in stock, but thats a massive discount!

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 10.42.49.png

Last edited:

Oxon

Jun 30, 2021
The Shire
50% off, only S1 / S2 showing in stock, but thats a massive discount!
With 50% discount on Specialized e-bikes, Santa Cruz doing 40% off their 5010's and other manufacturers offering massive discounts on both analogue and e-bikes, does anyone think the manufacturers will start dropping prices any time soon as I can't imagine there's much appetite for buying full price bikes when these kind of discounts are out there.

Coedwig

Aug 25, 2023
UK
Bought one at £349 (and installed) now on my emtb. Initial impressions are that it's definitely better than my 35 Gold, which various reviews etc suggested it would be.
How are you finding the a fork? I’m tempted to buy to upgrade the 35 Silver that came with my Levo. Significant improvement?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
36 Rhythm will be a massive improvement over a RS 35 Silver.

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
How are you finding the a fork? I’m tempted to buy to upgrade the 35 Silver that came with my Levo. Significant improvement?

Funnily enough, I’ve just replaced the RS Silver 35 TKs that originally came on my Levo with a set of these Merlin Fox 36, fitted to a standard 30lb enduro MTB.

Scanning the QR code on the forks, they’re listed as 2021 My Fox 36 Rhythm, so new old stock, and they also have an EMTB ready sticker on them. They have no pressure equalisation valves on the lowers, in case people are expecting any.

First impressions are largely positive, a simple to adjust fork, only rebound and Grip ‘Open to Locked’ compression adjustment.

Plush enough if you don’t go mad with the psi, and feel stiff enough. What they also highlight is how good the equally basic RS Silver 35 TKs are, but the Fox forks are around 0.5kgs lighter which is worth having.

mmcengineer

Jan 3, 2022
Sheffield
With 50% discount on Specialized e-bikes, Santa Cruz doing 40% off their 5010's and other manufacturers offering massive discounts on both analogue and e-bikes, does anyone think the manufacturers will start dropping prices any time soon as I can't imagine there's much appetite for buying full price bikes when these kind of discounts are out there.
From what I heard two companies are actually paying shops that stock their bikes to shift product

Are they really that discounted?? I mean the prices have gone up meteorically , you know those 6k bikes with SRAM NX spec maybe this is now the perfect storm of customers being skint and saying f-no , and the industry saying yeah we have away too much stuff in our warehouses (lets write it down for another tax break win) we can’t shift

I enquired about the sworks Levo sl 2 frame and got told spesh UK can’t/won’t even get them at the minute, anyone that knows otherwise can you drop me a line

SORRY to detract from the actual posting of bargains

Last edited:

Coedwig

Aug 25, 2023
UK
From what I heard two companies are actually paying shops that stock their bikes to shift product

Are they really that discounted?? I mean the prices have gone up meteorically , you know those 6k bikes with SRAM NX spec maybe this is now the perfect storm of customers being skint and saying f-no , and the industry saying yeah we have away too much stuff in our warehouses (lets write it down for another tax break win) we can’t shift

I enquired about the sworks Levo sl 2 frame and got told spesh UK can’t/won’t even get them at the minute, anyone that knows otherwise can you drop me a line

SORRY to detract from the actual posting of bargains
Are you able say which companies and do you mean shift stock at cost price? I guess the bubble was bound to burst sometime. As for Levo SL frames not seen any framesets have seen them in the EU stores but not UK.

cozzy

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK

Shimano Disc Brake Pads H03C Sintered XT/Saint/Zee​

£19.99 at biketart currently. I've never seen them so cheap.

Edit plus the merlin 30th anniversary sale. Schwalby tyres, supergravity etc plus others are crazy cheap at less than £30.

Last edited:

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK

Shimano Disc Brake Pads H03C Sintered XT/Saint/Zee​

£19.99 at biketart currently. I've never seen them so cheap.

Edit plus the merlin 30th anniversary sale. Schwalby tyres, supergravity etc plus others are crazy cheap at less than £30.
Nice find. And these are for the current XT 4 pots, right?

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Websites that require you to sign up before they let you look at their stuff can do one.

View attachment 123714

Sport’s pursuit is legit, just how the work and have worked for a decade or so. I’ve had a bunch from them, including both my garmins.

The dvo sale isn’t amazing, just forks no shocks and discounts similar to normal mtb retailers.

Perryqhill

Jul 16, 2023
Doncaster, Uk

It's a big upgrade over the 35 Gold I had on it and I'd changed to low friction seals and better oil in the lowers.

I'm just figuring it out at the moment. Not sure if it's not quite as plush as my Pike on my old Kona Process or its the extra weight on the ebike, but I found the damper really harsh over repeated small bumps on the 35 and the Rythem 36 is much more tolerable.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles