Devinci AC NX 11S 2020

Sigint

Dec 22, 2019
Nova Scotia
Merry Christmas folks,

I currently own a Devinci Wilson, a Spartan and my employer has ordered a Devinci AC NX 11S 2020 for me.
Love the Devinci bikes and I'm very proud that most of them are still made in Canada.
However, although the bike is already ordered, has anyone ridden the new AC somewhere in Europe yet?

Is there some sort of review from the new AC available? Its like the lost city of Atlantis. Hardly any info available.

I would be glad if someone can send me some links to more information/reviews/ride experience about the AC.

Cheers and enjoy christmas.

Sigint

Dec 22, 2019
Nova Scotia
First of all thanks for the links. I did not know about the italian one. The review from lone wolf is about the Devinci DC, but I get the main message out of all Devinci bikes. "Heavy".

Other than that, I agree with @steve_sordy that the video is a bit boring to watch, but at least it is one out there.

Maybe I gonna do a review once the bike is here.
I thought maybe I'm getting to old for using search functions in different forums, but there is really hardly any info on this bike.

I just needed some more things to read about while waiting to keep the excitement up.

Thanks folks.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You can entertain yourself reading about E8000's, Stunlocker, e7000 or e8000 mode switches, Shorter cranks ... or trying to win today's competition .. "is there an even more boring bike video?"

Sigint

Dec 22, 2019
Nova Scotia
Good Morning folks,

thanks again for all the infos you folks gave me. I've assembled the bike and took it for a quick spin. It is just amazing. It handels the rough stuff like my Wilson, but pedals like my Spartan. It is just pure fun. I'm currently posted within the EU so the bike came with a restriction.

Thanks for the info about ST-Unlocker, cause it worked like a charm to make the bike more Canadian friendly.
639878CF-FE5B-4E4D-8BA9-EB34C3445D45.jpeg
I will post a ride video shortly.

Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles