Cube to keep somebody happy

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
So I start EMTB in June.
Then my wife has a go and wants one.
Now I have two to charge, Clean and service ??

F9D37880-24FA-4010-9DC6-F62C0CA74CC0.png

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Two Levo’s ?, my problem just got smaller Colin ??

Seriously, looking forward to getting out on the trails with my wife ??

Mini si

Dec 31, 2020
Derbyshire
You are not alone Mitch. On the day my levo was delivered she took off on it before i'd ridden it and disappeared for an hour (how anxious was I?). Gets back and announces she wants one too...

View attachment 18380
This sounds familiar but it was the other way round for us. My wife got a Cube hybrid for commuting and I had a go on it just for a laugh, turns out eBikes are proper bikes and I wanted one!! (I went for a stereo 160 instead though, the hybrid isn’t really my cup of tea).

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
I made the same STUPID mistake of letting my wife try my new eMtb. So of course she wanted one too!!
Then I had a Focus Jam, and my wife got a Trek Firefly (Hardtail) as it was a nice blue.
Actually it has been great. we used to never go riding together as I like hills and steep and she has a more relaxed attitude to mountain biking. We have never been on so many rides together.
Since then we have both upgraded to Cube Stereos. She loves the full suspension and means we can do more gnarly trails together that we would never have done before.

Terry Brook

Apr 1, 2021
sheffield
Yep i made the same choise 3 year ago, she tried mine and loved it, hence had to get her one, wife could only do the easy rides thoe,
Been borrowing it every body and there dog to come riding with me! the beauty of having 2, sadly one just packed up on me,
post,posted Giant E+1 totally dead

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles