Cube Hybrid EMTB 2025 looks lit!

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Next week official release but i saw some pics of the 2025 Stereo bikes.
Definatly going to swap my 2022 Stereo 140 hybrid Action team for a new one, has electronic Sram group and some nice features.

Too bad they got rid of the orange, it's now dark blue with sparkles on top to current blue at the bottom with a white Fox 36 kashima

The rear end got completely changed and now has a top mounted damper with reinforcement to the bottom tube to be able to mount an extra 250wh battery along with the 800w main battery.

In March my current lease ends so i'm definatly going to swap :)
Unfortunately no pinion or other new drive unit, next gen Bosch is on it

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
yeah, in Belgium we can Lease a bike which gets deducted off our wage...

For example: Current Cube AT 140 Stereo was 6500 retail
had to add a 100eur lock and maintenance to it (just basic)

185 gets deducted from my wage ( about 80'ish NET a month ) After 3yrs i can eighter buy it off for around 1400eur or give it back and get a new one...

offcourse i'm gonna buy it and sell it to someone for more as it's still worth more than 1400eur ...

Miket775

Feb 4, 2020
Northampton, UK
2025 bikes are on their website now - looks like the new bikes have new Bosch Gen 5 as the motor area are photoshopped/blurred and the new display is blurred on the handlebars

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
2025 bikes are on their website now - looks like the new bikes have new Bosch Gen 5 as the motor area are photoshopped/blurred and the new display is blurred on the handlebars
i thought the display was gone?
Doesnt seem to have one...
What would be the difference between my (Gen4?) AT and the new (Gen5) AT in terms of feeling?
also hard to derestrict i guess...

1725904650661.png

It's just this on the top tube as many others have
1725904839473.png

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
I'm taking delivery at the end of October already paid
nice!
Very curious how it is, Rob released a vid about the 5th Gen bosch and looks promising.
My Cube AT 140 Stereo Hybrid is now in for a motor warranty :(
Play on the cranks and a knocking sound.

Reactions: vds

vds

Sep 17, 2024
greece
nice!
Very curious how it is, Rob released a vid about the 5th Gen bosch and looks promising.
My Cube AT 140 Stereo Hybrid is now in for a motor warranty :(
Play on the cranks and a knocking sound.
I had loose cranks a while ago..

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
The one55 remains with gen4 motor and 750! . Does it make sense? Or is it going to sell?
With the new motor and battery it should be more lighter...

Reactions: vds

slavio

Mar 29, 2022
Poland
The one55 remains with gen4 motor and 750! . Does it make sense? Or is it going to sell?
With the new motor and battery it should be more lighter...
I've heard some comments (I believe it was in one of the Rob Rides' Recharged podcasts) that Cube will most likely kill one55 in the near future so they're probabaly just selling it from whatever stock has left. I believe they haven't even changed the frame color for 2025 which would support this claim

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I've heard some comments (I believe it was in one of the Rob Rides' Recharged podcasts) that Cube will most likely kill one55 in the near future so they're probabaly just selling it from whatever stock has left. I believe they haven't even changed the frame color for 2025 which would support this claim
Looks like, despite this model makes sense in the market and deserves a refresh. My opinion

Rando_12345

Nov 16, 2022
France
Nice looking bike! Didn't realise they were already shipping the one44. Looking forward to ride reports!

Out of curiosity, if you happen to have a few minutes: Did you weigh it? Could you take a picture with the battery "door" open to see how high/low the battery sits? Could you measure the BB height from the floor?

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
i hope the height from pedal in lowest position to the ground is also a bit higher, the amount of times i've banged the pedals are insane :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles