Cube hybrid Action team 160 2022

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Has anyone heard anything on the grapevine when these will be arriving on our shores? I'm not even sure they've been released in europe yet, not a single video on youtube of one or a review.
Plenty of 140's around which look very similar.

ckay76

Aug 24, 2018
De4 4fx
A member of the cube action team FB group received his on Friday in the UK. They seem to be coming through now. Hopefully not much longer to wait.

lindbeckb

Feb 2, 2022
Aberdeen
I'm being Quotted WK 19 or there abouts 9 may, Mind this was a pre order from back in october. the wife had decided to get one like mine back in Jan so we went snooping around and all the pre orders or expected stock was alrady called for.

for what is worth Freeborn will send a weekly email with whats came in stock and it looks like action teams 160 in large are starting to roll in.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Yeah my pre order is saying the week starting may 9th... We'll see!

ckay76

Aug 24, 2018
De4 4fx
Fuming. Just been told my preorder from last September has been cancelled as Cube have over sold 160 AT. 🤬🤬🤬

Hi Chris

Sad news - unfortunately the bike is not available , it has been oversold by Cube. the order has been cancelled and all monies pail will be refunded.

Please let me know if there is an alternative bike - i'm happy to look at prices due to the issues that you have experienced

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Fuming. Just been told my preorder from last September has been cancelled as Cube have over sold 160 AT. 🤬🤬🤬

Hi Chris

Sad news - unfortunately the bike is not available , it has been oversold by Cube. the order has been cancelled and all monies pail will be refunded.

Please let me know if there is an alternative bike - i'm happy to look at prices due to the issues that you have experienced
Ouch not good but predictable unfortunately cube hasnt handled things well at all cancelled my order and bought a giant

ckay76

Aug 24, 2018
De4 4fx
I'm looking at the vitus e-sommet vrx. With the £1k I'll save I'll upgrade to wireless dropper and mech. I'll never buy a cube product again.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK

Hi Chris

:eek:

damn! Who was your order with?!

Choppersquad

Nov 10, 2021
Leatherhead
I'd feel exactly the same. A six month wait then nothing at the end of it. It really does just seem to be Cube who are really struggling to get their bikes out. I asked about upgrading my 160sl to a 160tm the other day but all this year's tm's are sold out too.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
I'd feel exactly the same. A six month wait then nothing at the end of it. It really does just seem to be Cube who are really struggling to get their bikes out. I asked about upgrading my 160sl to a 160tm the other day but all this year's tm's are sold out too.
Was out on my bike today which if i was still waiting for a cube would not have happened i reckon most of the summer will be over before they arrive how did they get it so wrong maybe its boschs fault but no letting customers know is shameful

avit

Jun 10, 2021
Canada
Unfortunately demand is high, that's the fallout. Don't kid yourself your better off elsewhere, there's a reason other bikes are available and it's not necessary a good reason. Cube seem to hit the sweet spot for many.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Unfortunately demand is high, that's the fallout. Don't kid yourself your better off elsewhere, there's a reason other bikes are available and it's not necessary a good reason. Cube seem to hit the sweet spot for many.
Yep, with the exception of maybe haibike I don't think you can get better spec for the money. Plus the cube frames look so much better.

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Im so glad i jumped on the action team when the TM was postponed for the 5th time... ?
Have a 140 though which is more than plenty for me

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Just been told my week 19 order has now been pushed to week 26 😭
Anyone know of any place that has them or is getting them in sooner?

ckay76

Aug 24, 2018
De4 4fx
Just been told my week 19 order has now been pushed to week 26 😭
Anyone know of any place that has them or is getting them in sooner?

Everything I've seen is preorder. I've moved away from Cube. If these are the issues before getting the bike I don't even want to think what a warranty claim would be like.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Everything I've seen is preorder. I've moved away from Cube. If these are the issues before getting the bike I don't even want to think what a warranty claim would be like.
What are you looking at instead?

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
I cant see many brands having loads of stock you just need to look and see whats available against the spec you would be happy with i bought a giant reign not what id set my heart on but wasnt prepared to wait and found cubes customer relation poor so also didnt have confidence in their after sales either

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Vitus esommet VRX
Was very tempted by the 2021 vrs, price was great but it sold out before I could make my mind up.
I've not ridden a bike with the Shimano motor only the Bosch which I really liked.
The 2022 vrx seems to only be available in green? Really didn't like the colour although maybe it looks better in the flesh.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Just remember if you are buying on line its more difficult to sort out a problem if you get one compared to a local shop bought bike you may pay more but you might get things sorted without having to send bikes back somewhere

ckay76

Aug 24, 2018
De4 4fx
Was very tempted by the 2021 vrs, price was great but it sold out before I could make my mind up.
I've not ridden a bike with the Shimano motor only the Bosch which I really liked.
The 2022 vrx seems to only be available in green? Really didn't like the colour although maybe it looks better in the flesh.
I also looked at the whytt e180 but the purion display and not being able to remove the battery put me off

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
I also looked at the whytt e180 but the purion display and not being able to remove the battery put me off
Just been looking at them now, the RS looks amazing but the older, smaller battery and purion display.

Also over £1k more than the AT😟

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles