Chainring 36t 104 BCD

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Can anyone recommend a chainring 36t 104BCD for my Levo, have been looking for a Praxis, but can’t find one in the UK.

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
HOPE 36T ring. I replaced my std praxis ring with this and it works fine. You will need some shorter bolts to secure it to the ring though or some washers - TBH I got my LBS who I bought it from to fit it for free for me in the end.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
HOPE 36T ring. I replaced my std praxis ring with this and it works fine. You will need some shorter bolts to secure it to the ring though or some washers - TBH I got my LBS who I bought it from to fit it for free for me in the end.

Thanks Rich, what did you do about the chain guide? Cheers

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Thanks Rich, what did you do about the chain guide? Cheers
it works fine just turn it to 90 degrees and then point the guide downwards.Bit muddy but you get the idea.

IMG_0906.jpg

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west

Same exact story, except I got a renthal flavoured one. Also needed small shims.

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I bought an absolute black 36 t oval .. it came with bolts and very nicely packed. I can not recommend enough.
An orval chainring on a Specialized EMTB?- How is that going to work when the crank set is not locked relative to the chainring?

This will never work out as intended.... Spin your crank backwards X degrees and that setup is doomed.

Karsten

CrzyMD

Jun 30, 2018
Bakersfield, CA., USA
If you want a specific made chain guide that works for 36-38T chain rings, check this out:
With the new 2021 Levo's, they went with the 12 speed cassette (never saw that coming did we?). That is a jump of 8 teeth on the rear. Changing the chain to bigger will allow you to go faster, and you still have a "bigger" cassette over the 11 speed. Personally, I haven't found anything I couldn't climb with the 11 speed.
Doc

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles