Levo Gen 3 Cascade vs Pedalhounds

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
Cascade Uk has closed down, so I’d have to order from the US (which is fine). Here in the UK, we have the option of the Pedalhounds link.

Both offer exactly the same thing, increased travel, increase leverage ratio and better small bump blah blah.

Are both links EXACTLY the same?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
Which makes me wonder if it’s an exact copy of the Cascade link?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
Neither did I. I randomly stumbled across it.

I’m adding a coil, hence thinking the cascade or PH link could be an option for me……

ebikerider

Oct 1, 2019
Australia
Looks like someone bought the last of the Cascade Components links from the closing down sale and are now looking to make an easy profit. Or maybe they are made in the UK like it states but surely a complete copy of CC link.

Barnicles

Aug 8, 2020
Uk
Surely it's got to be a direct copy?! It's the only link they sell.

I bought one of the last UK Cascade ones on a sale price so it was an easy decision.

I may know someone who is selling the link in the uk if that helps? He's selling his bike and has it currently fitted to it.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Looks like someone bought the last of the Cascade Components links from the closing down sale and are now looking to make an easy profit.
It's probably a copy; the Cascade link is more intricately machined and appears to come with better bearings.
Cascade;
1686993493111.png

Plagarhounds;
1686993530598.png

Jamescoughlan

Subscriber
Jul 13, 2020
Aberporth
Sooooo, has anyone in the UK bought one of these?
I'm picking up a Levo Turbo this week (after 3.5 years on a Trek Rail) and, of course, I'm immediately looking at what to change!
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles