Canyon a good bet??

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
It seems to me that there are now not many pure trail EMTBs with a decent component spec........a lot of bikes are more on the long/slack Enduro or Super Enduro side of things. I have that type of bike well covered but some of my rides are more XC type riding.....bridleways, byways, single tracks etc.....no jumps no drops. So I have been looking for a well specced trail bike that is also lighter than my enduro bike.
The Canyon Neuron On seems to fit the bill well at 21.6 kg, 140mm travel and decent suspension etc.
I have never previously considered a direct to market bike purchase but given I have 2 other bikes I am not too concerned about any warranty issues etc.
Can anyone give me their experience of importing a Canyon bike into the UK? Did the bike arive in good condition? I know VAT is included in the Canyon price but what about Customs charges?
Anyone with any experience of the Neuron On? The one I am looking at is the Neuron On CF8.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Can anyone give me their experience of importing a Canyon bike into the UK? Did the bike arive in good condition? I know VAT is included in the Canyon price but what about Customs charges?
The Canyon price is inclusive of all charges.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
What about an Orbed Rise? It's about to be replaced so there should be some bargains out there.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
What about an Orbed Rise? It's about to be replaced so there should be some bargains out there.
the Neuron On is Bosch CX 85nm/750w/h battery .....and 21.6kg...............so why go half fat!!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Why do you want all that power for a bimble bike?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles