Bullit delivery times 2021

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Hi

I have a supposed “in stock“ 2021 Bullit on order, said to be made available from a previous cancelled ordered....
Does anyone have a confirmed update from SC or Jungle Products on whether these bikes will be delivered ?
Or
Will orders be carried over to 2022 release and Incur the announced price increase?

Whilst my order is a dream bike, my ultimate thought was the Heckler Mx, though the supply appears to have dried up with them...
Would I be synical to think the same with the Bullit ?

Last edited:

GeorgesEBike

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jul 30, 2018
Verdi, NV
Hi

I have a supposed “in stock“ 2021 Bullit on order, said to be made available from a previous cancelled ordered....
Does anyone have a confirmed update from SC or Jungle Products on whether these bikes will be delivered ?
Or
Will orders be carried over to 2022 release and Incur the announced price increase?

Whilst my order is a dream bike, my ultimate thought was the Heckler Mx, though the supply appears to have dried up with them...
Would I be syndical to think the same with the Bullit ?
I purchased a Heckler MX because it was in stock. I also placed an order for the Bullit but no ETA on delivery. I'm thinking it will be delivered sometime 2022.

cgm55082

Jan 30, 2020
California
I had a May 15 delivery date with Evo.com for a Bullit. They swore when I ordered the bike a couple of months ago that they would have it in May -- they even called and confirmed that with Santa Cruz. Long story short, I received an email from them last week saying it has been delayed until July. Said the bike may come in June, but they are saying July just to be safe. At this point, I'm not confident it will arrive at all this year. I may have to take a closer look at the Gen 3 Levo when my LBS gets them in June...

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Thanks,
I’m finding it understandably worrying and starting to look at alternatives too!
Looking at Canyon, Yt & Propain, it appears delivery is very much delayed and a Levo/Kenevo might be the only option
Argh! What to do for the best!

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
Thanks,
I’m finding it understandably worrying and starting to look at alternatives too!
Looking at Canyon, Yt & Propain, it appears delivery is very much delayed and a Levo/Kenevo might be the only option
Argh! What to do for the best!
Have you considered the Orbea WILD FS range? seems to be available at dealers (I recently got one with a not too long-a-wait)

emanc

Mar 28, 2021
UK
I got lucky, called round 3 local SC dealers at the end of Feb. On the third call I managed to secure a Large X01 Reserve build in copper. Collected 4 weeks later, end of March. The dealer was a shocked as I was because unbeknown to him, the original buyer had cancelled their order a few days earlier. The bike was due to land mid March, the bike was only 2 weeks late. I must have one of a hand full of X01 Reserve builds in the UK. Who knows what’s really happening behind the scenes regarding stock.

Last edited:

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I’ve had mine 3 weeks. I tried Stiff, Evo & Brink for a week trying to track down an XT build and could not get one, delivery dates were also not firm.

one comment was that the 2022 MY XT won’t be available till Jan 22 due to build kit availability.

i got super lucky in the end, a 3 week old XT build in lavender came up for saleon the forum with 7 miles on it, supplied new from Brink, I had the cash in hand and a deal was done and I did a 12hr round trip to Scotland to pick it up, I love it.

C56D907D-39CB-45ED-B499-F5A2E7051098.jpeg

Mr_Price

Feb 27, 2021
North Vancouver
I’ve had mine 3 weeks. I tried Stiff, Evo & Brink for a week trying to track down an XT build and could not get one, delivery dates were also not firm.

one comment was that the 2022 MY XT won’t be available till Jan 22 due to build kit availability.

i got super lucky in the end, a 3 week old XT build in lavender came up for saleon the forum with 7 miles on it, supplied new from Brink, I had the cash in hand and a deal was done and I did a 12hr round trip to Scotland to pick it up, I love it.

View attachment 61229
I took would have driven 12 hours to get that thing. ??? Would have been 8 hours up, 4 hours down so could go for a ride!! ?

DOMBUSH

Aug 10, 2020
Cambridge
FWIW - I was informed yesterday that my Bullit (ordered in March) that was due in April will now not be delivered until August.

Apparently there's a large volume of bikes sitting in Europe awaiting numerous small items (derailleurs etc.)

Little point in getting mad but dissapointing nonetheless.

MBag85

Feb 7, 2021
United Kingdom
FWIW - I was informed yesterday that my Bullit (ordered in March) that was due in April will now not be delivered until August.

Apparently there's a large volume of bikes sitting in Europe awaiting numerous small items (derailleurs etc.)

Little point in getting mad but dissapointing nonetheless.
I was allocated a Feb 2022 delivery on a pre order from March this year. I got inpatient and rang every single reseller listed on Santa Cruz website and found CycleHighlands had 3 in stock that arrived before schedule that wasn't pre ordered. I managed to drive up and pick one up the next day... 720mile round trip. So, if you have a spare hour and prepared to travel, I'd be ringing around to see if anyone has any they wasnt expecting. Almost everyone I spoke to said stock was on back order to December. Hope this helps

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Wow! If I was good at throwing stones, I could nearly hit cycle highlands, gutted that I missed out!
I e mailed them yesterday and was informed their taking 2022 orders!
Was a nice belly flutter and short lived excitement!
That bike……
Had it not been for pictures as such, I’d have cancelled my order!

DOMBUSH

Aug 10, 2020
Cambridge
Anyone had any news on there bullit arrivals?
I’m feeling a bit deflated & starting to look alternatives ?

I ordered an XT coil from a big dealer's secured 2021 stock in March, large deposit, expected delivery early April
Kept going back by 2 weeks at a time, until.....
Heard last Friday that it will now be August earliest due to various unavailable components including derailleur.
It is what it is, it's pretty universal across the trade and the dealer is caught in the middle.
Bought a S/H 2020 Merida E-160 to tide me over
Roll on August. One minor benefit is i wont suffer the 2022 price hike.

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Think I’m going looking at levo, kenevo at the weekend ......
it’s one thing having patience, quite another having no bike and letting the weekends pass with no adventure - hopefully their out of stock! Otherwise who knows...::

MBag85

Feb 7, 2021
United Kingdom
Think I’m going looking at levo, kenevo at the weekend ......
it’s one thing having patience, quite another having no bike and letting the weekends pass with no adventure - hopefully their out of stock! Otherwise who knows...::
Honestly don't, I came from a levo to a bullit.. 2 complete opposite rides. The levo is a great bike, but the bullit just laughs at it.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Honestly don't, I came from a levo to a bullit.. 2 complete opposite rides. The levo is a great bike, but the bullit just laughs at it.
Yes same here, I have still got my Gen2 Levo but in the 6 weeks I’ve had my bullet I’ve put 230miles on it and it’s a way more fun bike.

unless you can get a gen 3 Levo expert I would hold out for the Bullet.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles