Bosch Gen 4 decal

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Just washing my Cube with Bosch gen 4 motor and this
IMG_0667.jpeg
Decal fell off. Does anyone know what is holding it on or how to re-fix it ?

EMTBehave

Apr 7, 2019
CH
Just washing my Cube with Bosch gen 4 motor and this View attachment 27664 Decal fell off. Does anyone know what is holding it on or how to re-fix it ?
Hmm, weird. I would use some of that fixing tape that you get to put pictures on to walls without nails or screws. Very strong but can be removed if needed.

Otherwise, use some superglue...

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
At least you still have the decal. There's another thread on here somewhere about how to buy a new decal after the previous one dropped off on a ride.

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Just stuck on! that’s a surprise.
Does anyone know if it has any function, other than confirming it’s a Bosch motor!
Is it ok to ride without it.

Strugglinon

Dec 15, 2019
North Lakes
Mine fell of too. Just stuck the bugger back on. Otherwise the motor’s faultless......so far.
However the cheap thin plastic “bash guard” is useless.

Reneb3

Feb 17, 2020
South Carolina
Mine came off today as well. Looks like they used some sticky stuff around the edge. Mine lost its stick Wit 6 miles on the bike. My guess limited stick to start with. The white thing in the middle looks like a cap and not part of the sticking solution.

Pakkasherra

Oct 31, 2020
Finland
Lost mine today. Came home from a 3 hour ride and it was already dark so no point backtracking. Guess the piece doesn't really serve any real purpose? Might aswell just slap a random sticker there.

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Not sure how old your bike is but I wrote to Bosch who replied that sometimes the "operator" didn't stick them on properly and if I sent the letter to my LBS they would be able to get a new one under warranty..,it took about 2 weeks but arrived.

Patchinko

Aug 14, 2020
S.W hants
Mine dropped off recently during a wash, I mentioned it to the wife who was washing her bike at the same time and hers fell off there and then.
It looks like the decal is stuck on by some double sided sticky stuff that is not up to the job.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles