Bosch Flow / Strava will not Sync

8bit Barry

Jan 10, 2024
Devon
The fact that the flow app can’t auto end a ride pisses me off. The fact that I’ve turned the bike off should be reason enough to end the ride.

If I go back into the flow app and it end say a day later it messes with all my active cycling time on Apple health and puts 100s of minutes exercise in.

What a ball ache
As someone who rides tracks / lanes / roads on their eMTB, I often stop and switch of when I grab a coffee. The fact the app is still recording is also useful, but I think there should be an option for those who want a simple On / Record, Off / Record Off.

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
As someone who rides tracks / lanes / roads on their eMTB, I often stop and switch of when I grab a coffee. The fact the app is still recording is also useful, but I think there should be an option for those who want a simple On / Record, Off / Record Off.
Yes. An option is exactly what im
Getting at. I have the auto start / stop set to the minimum 2 hours on app and kiox yet it doesn’t auto stop at all.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
The fact that the flow app can’t auto end a ride pisses me off. The fact that I’ve turned the bike off should be reason enough to end the ride.

If I go back into the flow app and it end say a day later it messes with all my active cycling time on Apple health and puts 100s of minutes exercise in.

What a ball ache
I dont want it to auto end when I turn the bike off as we often stop for lunch / beer etc.
It auto stops at midnight though lol

8bit Barry

Jan 10, 2024
Devon
I turned my Kiox300 off when I got to a cafe - it deleted my entire 19mile ride and drew a straight line from my house to my coffee....! Still carried on logging until I got home, but the first half on the ride looked like I had flown in a plane.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles