Bike wont turn on

budmann2002

Nov 27, 2021
TX
So i have had this bike for about month and only ridden it two times. First ride out the motor kept turning from ECO to OFF either in the middle of a climb or just a hard pedal stroke. Had me flat on my back once in a very steep climb due to motor cutting off. Took it home and updated motor in the app, and got an error message which i got cleared out by turning off and then back on. No biggie. So the next time i rode it, everything was spot on. I mean this bike is a freaking monster and begs to be ridden hard and jumped. That was all fine. So a week later I take the bike to go for a ride and hit the power button and nothing happened. The display would not light up, there were no beeps that told me the system was operational. so i came home and decided i would try to power it up for shits and grins. the dang thing fired right up. so i turned it off. i went inside to get my phone because i was going to connect to the app. i tried to power it up again and nothing happened. the power light either blinks once and thats it or it comes on for a couple seconds and then fades out. but the bike never comes on again. any ideas? i took out the battery to inspect and clean but it was in top notch shape and was as clean as a whistle.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Santa Cruz Bullit, theres a reference to it in his other posting. So its a shimano EP800.

I'd return it to the shop, its still under guarantee, and let them sort it out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles