Anada m100 motors

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
I'm not familiar with the brand but it's quite feasible that it has 110nm reported torque, however torque values alone won't tell you how the motor performs or the characteristics of how it applies that torque.

Both the Bosch cx and the Shimano ep8 have 85nm of torque but they feel very different in use.

juggernaut

Mar 31, 2023
Australia
Per their specs that is the lowest rated torque figure which might be for the 36 volt version. There are also 48 and 52 volt versions which i suspect have the higher torque ratings of 120/135.

I have the 48 volt version in my hardtail e-bike and it’s a fairly grunty motor and will reach 47klms/hr with ease In the higher PAS levels. You can feel it constantly hit the limiter and pull back. Completely unrestricted I’ve no doubt it’s capable of more speed.

The new m300 has 160nm of torque and uses the same mount as the m100.

Last edited:

garlicbreadman

Aug 19, 2024
Tweedheads Australia
Per their specs that is the lowest rated torque figure which might be for the 36 volt version. There are also 48 and 52 volt versions which i suspect have the higher torque ratings of 120/135.

I have the 48 volt version in my hardtail e-bike and it’s a fairly grunty motor and will reach 47klms/hr with ease In the higher PAS levels. You can feel it constantly hit the limiter and pull back. Completely unrestricted I’ve no doubt it’s capable of more speed.

The new m300 has 160nm of torque and uses the same mount as the m100.
I have the 36 volt version , I really want to get rid of the 25 kmph speed limiter

garlicbreadman

Aug 19, 2024
Tweedheads Australia
I don’t blame you. In my opinion, having the limit isn’t worth the extra spend over a traditional bike.
Yeah on the flat I can easily pedal faster than 25km , I've been look at derestricting it but all I can find is a $300 plug in chip which still makes the d speedo read half , I might aswell try the magnet on the crank and move the sensor around trick and save myself $300 , but id pay for something that unlocks it and the speedo reads accurately

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles