220m up grade need help ??‍♂️

Slapbassmunky

Aug 1, 2020
Isle of wight
I'm not the sharpest sometimes but I don't get the joke?
No, it was a real question. Different bikes and forks aren't all the same when it comes to brake mounts. For example, not all emtb frames are native 180mm rotors. I imagine 200mm will be the native size for newer emtb?
I know that dude, I was saying to run a 220mm Magura rotor on the Zeb's I simply used the exact same adapter as what's on the rear of the bike. Zeb's are 200PM and my carbon rail (same as the ally one?) is 180PM rear. Hence I'm using the exact same +20mm adapter both front and rear.

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
I know that dude, I was saying to run a 220mm Magura rotor on the Zeb's I simply used the exact same adapter as what's on the rear of the bike. Zeb's are 200PM and my carbon rail (same as the ally one?) is 180PM rear. Hence I'm using the exact same +20mm adapter both front and rear.
you seem to have got off track, and have just complicated matters by going on about what is on the back of "your bike" and then have still not eluded to what type of bike you even have. how is it helpful to the discussion when you don't say what bike you have?
all "urastus" said was "on the back of what....?"
the normal response would be "on the back of my >insert Emtb name here<

Slapbassmunky

Aug 1, 2020
Isle of wight
you seem to have got off track, and have just complicated matters by going on about what is on the back of "your bike" and then have still not eluded to what type of bike you even have. how is it helpful to the discussion when you don't say what bike you have?
You're quite right ??‍♂️ I missed that key bit of information in my first post. However, my information still stands and is correct. Zeb's are 200PM so the OP will need a +20mm hope adapter for a 220mm rotor. Most generic adapters won't clear hope calipers.

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Done ??

D7A05072-31CB-469B-A280-C91CA45A15A6.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles