22 Gen 3 Levo - The cleaned posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velociraptor

Oct 10, 2020
Pacific Northwest
If this is true it would be the first time they tried to help their dealer before their pockets. With the lack of supply these days Specialized should ship all bikes to dealers first.
I totally agree with that! I was trying to order through my local dealer and the dealer was doing everything they could to help me but not getting much love from Specialized.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
If this is true it would be the first time they tried to help their dealer before their pockets. With the lack of supply these days Specialized should ship all bikes to dealers first.
Then don't make it available online until dealer orders have been fulfilled

Of course they could also be prioritizing sponsored riders, celebrities, athletes etc. which is fine

I just ask for them to resolve the issue with me. If there is nothing they can do then let me and everyone else who wants to know, know

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
I totally agree with that! I was trying to order through my local dealer and the dealer was doing everything they could to help me but not getting much love from Specialized.
I went through several dealers including my local go to
I placed a deposit with a dealer that was very helpful for an Expert Levo
Since the Sworks became available online i purchased and had it shipped to that same dealer

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
Apparently cancellations happened to a bunch of dealers in the West Region as they were supposed to receive Levos and cancelations happened over the weekend. Unfortunately some dealers i spoke with are bummed about the situation. Big loss ?

Cbmojo

May 20, 2020
USA
Yo @Specialized Rider Care this is the explanation i got. Not really a solution. How do you take care of your long time customers? I could of came up with that excuse for you

View attachment 61169
Same...two different orders in two weeks...two confirmations one with a personal email guaranteeing delivery (see below), two credit cards charged and two cancelations...
I can understand it happening once but twice is honestly beyond frustrating...
More importantly, the specialized team has not offered any solution to the problem except...sorry and a refund...no attempt to rectify the problem, offer priority after 2 cancelations or any kind of assurance that if I ordered another bike I would even receive it...why would I try to order another one? Just cancel again? This is a 15000.00 purchase of a premium product and the customer service should reflect that! I am at a loss because I would like the bike but I am disappointed and frustrated on the merry-go-round ordering process and customer service...
It’s really unfortunate!!!!

Date: May 6, 2021 at 8:58:16 AM EDT
To:
Subject: RE: Order
Hello Craig, thanks for reaching out and congrats on the new bike. (Gotta say, I'm a bit jealous!). Yeah looks like you got the very last one and it should ship out today or tomorrow.
We are super stoked to have you riding our bike
Thanks and happy riding!
-Nathan

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
So with all the evidence of the fairly widespread experience of both individuals and dealers getting orders cancelled that puts the race card firmly to bed I reckon.
I hope never to see another post on here with a pathetic accusation of racism whether against an individual or organisation........especially one that is groundless and has since seen no attempt at an apology.

1st World problem. Get a grip!

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
@rydeezie sincere apologies that our US team had to cancel your order due to lack of stock. Totally understand you feeling ? after having your order confirmed by phone, I've reached out to our order management team for more insight here but am aware that you just want the bike....
So with all the evidence of the fairly widespread experience of both individuals and dealers getting orders cancelled that puts the race card firmly to bed I reckon.
I hope never to see another post on here with a pathetic accusation of racism whether against an individual or organisation........especially one that is groundless and has since seen no attempt at an apology.

1st World problem. Get a grip!
My 42 Yr old Sister - single parent to a 12 Yr old lad has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer this week V Some Muppet on here , who's bike won't turn up in time for his Jolly

Do I need to start a poll ????

Someone really needs to get a grip and Man up

Velociraptor

Oct 10, 2020
Pacific Northwest
LOL:) We all have dealt with or are dealing with life challenges way more serious than bike purchase issues, but it's OK to complain about trivial stuff on forums sometimes. I plan to post some riding impressions once I get my Gen3. Particularly how the Gen3 compares to my SC Heckler. I am most interested in how the Brose motor compares to the Shimano E8000 overall and on challenging climbs. The main reason I am going for the Gen3 Levo is the motor and battery. Other reasons are the overall nice design, the mullet build, and the adjustable geometry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles