2025 rise sl or lt in your collection yet?

smuddy

Apr 11, 2024
Jupiter
anyone have a 2025 rise sl or lt yet and have some impressions on ride? I think I'd like to get the SL. I'd love to order one in specific colors from orbea directly but estimated date of arrival wasn't until feb 2025. There are some floating around online that are in-stock in a couple colors.

TorAtle

Aug 4, 2018
OSLO
I've had mine (M10 LT, large battery) for a couple of weeks. Had to settle for a pink one as it was the only one left, but the color is quite nice - not a "barbie" pink at all.

85 Nm torque and 400% assistance is great for a relaxed ride at lower cadences. You will run into the power limit when climbing steep hills, but nevertheless it's much improved from last years model.

The reach is a bit longer. I'm riding constantly in the slack/low mode which I prefer. It rides very well, more stable/planted than my last M10. I agree with Rob that the stack is low-ish, I'm waiting for the 35 mm rise handlebar to be installed.

Weight is 20.6 kg with 175mm Fox dropper and Minions with tubes.

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I've had mine (M10 LT, large battery) for a couple of weeks. Had to settle for a pink one as it was the only one left, but the color is quite nice - not a "barbie" pink at all.

85 Nm torque and 400% assistance is great for a relaxed ride at lower cadences. You will run into the power limit when climbing steep hills, but nevertheless it's much improved from last years model.

The reach is a bit longer. I'm riding constantly in the slack/low mode which I prefer. It rides very well, more stable/planted than my last M10. I agree with Rob that the stack is low-ish, I'm waiting for the 35 mm rise handlebar to be installed.

Is 20.6 kg with pedals and the aluminum wheels?

smuddy

Apr 11, 2024
Jupiter

I have the 2023 h20 rise now and love it. I don't do huge drops or jumps or much downhill so was thinking the 2025 SL with its 140-140. However, I'm 220lbs and can easily blow through my travel even on smaller 2-4ft drops and jumps. Still have to add volume spacers in fork and shock to help with that on current bike. Wondering if the 2025 LT would be better for me because of my weight.

Did you have previous rise? Which version? How do you feel the LT is on climbing, especially techie climbs compared to previous? I don't want to lose the climbing ability and playfulness and thinking I might lose these 2 things with the slacker LT. It's easy to manual my h20. I'm not great at it but it's easy to get front wheel up. I'm afraid with a longer slacker bike like the LT, I'd suffer there. Thoughts?

smuddy

Apr 11, 2024
Jupiter

Have pics of the pink LT you could share in the wild in sun and shade? Pics online from photo shoots rarely show what the color truly looks like in natural light.

TorAtle

Aug 4, 2018
OSLO
Here's some photos. The pink color is growing on me.
Did you have previous rise? Which version? How do you feel the LT is on climbing, especially techie climbs compared to previous? I don't want to lose the climbing ability and playfulness and thinking I might lose these 2 things with the slacker LT. It's easy to manual my h20. I'm not great at it but it's easy to get front wheel up. I'm afraid with a longer slacker bike like the LT, I'd suffer there. Thoughts?
I also had a 2021 Rise M10. Both size L. The new one is a little harder to lift the front end, probably because (as you say) longer and slacker, but the battery is also more heavy. Keep in mind I run mine in the slack mode, it's really easy to change. You could get the small battery + extender which should help too. As for bottoming out, I don't get that @ 85 kg and little airtime, but the new one has more travel so that can't hurt.

After a series of low power emtbs (Levo SL, Rise, Fuel Exe) it's great to have more power on tap! The extra speed + more grippy tyres adds to the fun, so I'm really happy with the bike. If I decide to keep the Fuel Exe I'll put on some faster rolling tyres to set the bikes apart.

PXL_20240701_181132692.jpg PXL_20240608_104007597 (1).jpg PXL_20240701_181121381.jpg

TorAtle

Aug 4, 2018
OSLO
Btw, I love that the cables run through the headset. Much cleaner. The mode selector is cabled (not wireless like the new Bosch), but the cable runs inside the handlebar. Same for the Di2 XT shifter if you spec that.

smuddy

Apr 11, 2024
Jupiter
Here's some photos. The pink color is growing on me.

I also had a 2021 Rise M10. Both size L. The new one is a little harder to lift the front end, probably because (as you say) longer and slacker, but the battery is also more heavy. Keep in mind I run mine in the slack mode, it's really easy to change. You could get the small battery + extender which should help too. As for bottoming out, I don't get that @ 85 kg and little airtime, but the new one has more travel so that can't hurt.

After a series of low power emtbs (Levo SL, Rise, Fuel Exe) it's great to have more power on tap! The extra speed + more grippy tyres adds to the fun, so I'm really happy with the bike. If I decide to keep the Fuel Exe I'll put on some faster rolling tyres to set the bikes apart.

View attachment 143111 View attachment 143112 View attachment 143113
Looks great in that color! Thanks for the response!

Todor

Jul 16, 2024
Malta
Nice bike. Thinking about getting one. Is that the M10? 630 WH battery? Is that weight with pedals and tubeless?
Yes, this is the M10 with 160/150 and the 630Wh. This weight is with the pedals and 2 mud guards (quite light). Tires are with tubes (I don't run tubeless). And without the bottle holder.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles