Kenevo Gen1 2023 Gen 3 Turbo Kenevo

TonTonUB

May 27, 2020
France
Whatever, it's hard to decide :
- Buy a kenevo 2024 and make a great deal (except that buying a 29er fork will increase the price)
OR
- Wait for an eventual replacer of the kenevo ... full price, BUT with a 29er front (?) AND maybe 29er back setup ?

To kenevo now, or not to kenevo now ? 🤔

I really feel like business entities / brands - goods and services sellers - took us, consummers of goods and services, at their service. Don't they ?

Last edited:

Seagrave7

Mar 22, 2021
Los Angeles
Currently on the Specialized Italy site they are listing no Kenevo's Full Fat. How is rosolafreebikes listing one with a coil? After market build? Or is something new coming?

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 6.54.47 PM.png

Kenevo cambo

Sep 7, 2018
Australia
There’s a handful of 2023 Comps (with fox coil) and Experts left in some markets around the world but unfortunately there’s no new Kenevo on the horizon. I can’t help but wonder if Specialized had something new in the pipeline but due to the downturn in global sales it’s been cancelled. A real shame as it’s still got a cult following and a lot of fans! 👍👍

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Anyone with a full fat Kenevo had a loose fitting rear mech hanger? Is the hanger available as a replacement part and is it UDH compatible by chance? Thanks
Your local Spesh shop should have a hangar in stock, if not you can order one online. It’s not UDH compatible either, you’ll have to run the older AXS stuff if that’s what you’re wanting to go wireless.

losgatosgtr

Feb 7, 2020
Los Gatos, California
Your local Spesh shop should have a hangar in stock, if not you can order one online. It’s not UDH compatible either, you’ll have to run the older AXS stuff if that’s what you’re wanting to go wireless.
Thank you. I run the AXS now and it works well just don’t like the sloppy fit of the hanger. Seems like an afterthought design from Specialized.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles