Uk
IMG_0803.JPG

Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer: S-Works / Specialized
Model: Turbo Levo Carbon

Size S5 / XL
Asking Price: 3500
Location Worcester/Gloucestershire border

Description My Custom S-Works levo is for sale. It was invisiframed from new and so is in perfect condition, I can’t find any scratches or marks on it. It’s in fantastic faultless condition.

More photos:
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3926223/

The battery has 100% health has only had 25 charge cycles. The bike, motor and battery have only done 585.4 miles.

It comes with the spec listed below, and also a Pedal Hounds undercarriage bash guard, and top end Suspension. About ½ the components on it are brand new.

The shock comes with a 450lb spring, but depending on yourweight budget £40-50 for a used spring for your weight. Plenty available on pinkbike and ebay. If not they are £80-100 new. The Ext shock absolutely transforms the bike, so much better than the unreliable X2 that came with the frame.

It also comes with the headset cup to make the head angle slacker, the manuals etc, a bottle cage and a few small spare parts. A copy of the original receipt can be provided should the buyer wish. And obviously the charger.

Collection only, although I am happy to meet at J6 or 7 of the M5 to make your journey easier.

Cash or bank transfer please on collection.

This is the cheapest S-Works Levo (of this generation) with high end kit for sale so I will not take offers. Its priced to sell at £3500.
I will not ship..
Many thanks

Spec:

Frame - FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot

Fork - Rockshox Zeb Ultimate, 29", 160mm Travel, 44mm Offset (Just serviced)

Rear Shock - EXT Storia V3 LOK Coil Shock, 210x55mm (£950 shock, just serviced by Mojorising)

Shifter / Mech - Sram X01 Eagle

Cranks - Praxis Carbon/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm

Chain - SRAM GX Eagle (2 rides old)

Chainring - New SL 1.2 spider, 104BCD w/SRAM 32t Transmission compatible alloy ring

Wheels - WTB ST Tough 32H, 27.5" Rear, 29" Front, 30mm ID (BRAND NEW)

Saddle - WTB Volt Med (BRAND NEW)

Dropper Seatpost - TranzX YSI34 Dropper, 200mm (BRAND NEW)

Handlebars - 6061 Butted Alloy, 800mm, 25mm RiseGripsa (BRAND NEW)

Stem - 6061 Alloy 40mm Length, 35mm Clamp (BRAND NEW

Front Brake - TRP Evo 4 Pot brakes & 203mm rotor (BRAND NEW)

Rear Brake - TRP Evo 4 Pot brakes & 180mm rotor (BRAND NEW)

UI/Remote - Specialized MasterMind TCU,percentage of remaining charge, Handlebar remote

Battery - Integrated battery, 700Wh

Charger - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V

Pedals - None supplied

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles