Levo Gen 2 2019 bike still good?

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Thanks buddy! I'm really enjoying it! The previous owner was a true enthusiast, so I promised I'd give it justice. I see you're located in Nottingham. It's my home town! I hope you're keep safe - the news paints a rough picture right now. Hope you're riding well! Sherwood Pines is a personal favourite.

Your welcome :)

we appear to have done a swap - I a Londoner who moved up here in 1988, I near Bingham now having lived in Newark first then Nottingham itself before leaving the city.

Believe it or not, I've not been to Sherwood Pines yet. I got by Levo (same as yours in L) in December, and have done over 2000 miles on local bridle ways and lanes. As yet don't have the rack for the bike, but i'm working on it!

I worked in the city for years before retiring, and am there one or two days a week, it's like a ghost town at the moment.

I've no doubt you'll enjoy your Levo, I enjoy every ride no matter where I ride, although I do envy people who have decent trails nearby.

Let us know how you get on :)

Forgot to say, If it's not already, have a look at fitting Invisiframe protection, best thing I've done to the bike, it looks like new after every clean.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles