140 TM sizing ??

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi I'm just away to delve into the EMTB scene, this will be my first one ? looking at buying the 2021 140 team or the HPC

I'm 5ft 10" , inseam 33" what sizes do you guys ride ??
Looking at the geometry compared with my Santa Cruz Hightower V2 in a large they are pretty much the same , i think this would equate to a 20" large in the Cube ??

Regards Stuart

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Not sure if this helps but I'm 5"8 and half with 30" inside leg and bought a medium which fits me fine. The bike I demo'ed was a large with the bars rolled back and seat forward that was absolutely fine so you certainly don't need anything smaller than a large and might even want to try an XL for size if you can

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Not sure if this helps but I'm 5"8 and half with 30" inside leg and bought a medium which fits me fine. The bike I demo'ed was a large with the bars rolled back and seat forward that was absolutely fine so you certainly don't need anything smaller than a large and might even want to try an XL for size if you can
Hi thanks for the reply ? my nearest Cube dealer is 6 hours away in England so I'm not able to demo one , I've compared the geometry between my current bike and the Cube and there's not much in it tbh , don't want to order the wrong size especially when they are in short supply ,

Regards Stuart

Cabby.

Apr 17, 2020
Scotland
Hi thanks for the reply ? my nearest Cube dealer is 6 hours away in England so I'm not able to demo one , I've compared the geometry between my current bike and the Cube and there's not much in it tbh , don't want to order the wrong size especially when they are in short supply ,

Regards Stuart

6 hours away in England ?? Where are you based ??

Large btw.

Winchuff

Sep 16, 2022
Bristol, UK
Hi I'm just away to delve into the EMTB scene, this will be my first one ? looking at buying the 2021 140 team or the HPC

I'm 5ft 10" , inseam 33" what sizes do you guys ride ??
Looking at the geometry compared with my Santa Cruz Hightower V2 in a large they are pretty much the same , i think this would equate to a 20" large in the Cube ??

Regards Stuart
I'm 5'9"
My Large 2022 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 fits me perfectly.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles