Rockshox reverb AXS not fully extending after doing vent bleed

Pazman

Dec 8, 2022
Uk
As above ,my seat have would drop 10 mm or so when i sat on it so tried to bleed it via the vent at the bottom, but now the seat wont fully extend and has lost about 40mm of travel .

Anyone had this or know of a fix ?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Shortly after I installed mine (2 months) it started to drop about 40-50mm. It did extend fully but slowly dropped as I rode. I did the pump and bleed process but the dropper behaved the same. I returned the dropper for a warranty service. Took about 4 days. I haven’t had a problem for the past 1-1/2 years.

Air pressure seems to be a common issue. The seals may be failing and not holding the correct pressure.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I had mine serviced by TF Tuning, you have to book it in on their website but the actual turnaround was very quick with excellent communication.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I had mine serviced by TF Tuning, you have to book it in on their website but the actual turnaround was very quick with excellent communication.
I’m not sure where Trek sent the dropper but I suspect it was sent to a shock service shop. (North Van???) I’ve sent my shocks and forks there for yearly service also. (10km away?) Fast turnaround …I was surprised. Three days for shocks or forks. 👍🏻

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles