Rockshox Recon Silver RL

AndyS2

Jul 31, 2023
sheffield
Looking for a direct swap upgrade for the crappy XFusion Mig32's on my Cube Hybrid Reaction Pro, anyone got any feedback on these forks?

Sparkomatic

Dec 22, 2021
Lincolnshire
Never used Recon's myself but from what I've heard they should be more supple than the x-fusion's. Recon's are also pretty easy to DIY service. If you're confident buying 2nd hand, a Rockshox Reba can be had for less than a (new) pair of Recon's.

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
I've just taken a brand new one off of a bike (swapped it out for am existing fork I've got). Drop me a message if interested and I'm sure we can sort a deal out. Was going to keep them as spares, but they'll probably just sit there in truth otherwise.

AndyS2

Jul 31, 2023
sheffield
Never used Recon's myself but from what I've heard they should be more supple than the x-fusion's. Recon's are also pretty easy to DIY service. If you're confident buying 2nd hand, a Rockshox Reba can be had for less than a (new) pair of Recon's.
They can't be any less supple!!

I was looking at used, but they've all had the steerer tube cut too short for my bike. The replacements on Ebay are Chinese, do I trust them?? Or it's £100 for an ND Tuning one, then I've got to work out if they'll fit in my press to fit it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles