• Warning!!

Riding a tuned or deristricted EMTB is not a trivial offence and can have serious legal consequences. Also, many manufacturers can detect the use of a tuning device or deristricting method and may decline a repair under warranty if it was modified from the intended original specification. Deristricting EMTB's can also add increased loads for motors and batteries. Riding above the local law limit may reclassify the bike as a low-powered bike, requiring insurance, registration and a number plate.

Be aware of your local country laws. Many laws prohibit use of modified EMTB's. It is your responsibility to check local laws. Ignoring it, has potential implications to trail access, and risk of prosecution in the event of an accident.

UK Pedelec Law

Worldwide Laws

We advise members great caution. EMTB Forums accepts no liability for any content or advice given here. 

Levociraptor and Walk Button Alternative

JayMartin

May 26, 2021
Denver, CO USA
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I'm not sure where to get detailed Levociraptor info. I saw somewhere that Levociraptor is activated by the Walk button. Is there an alternative? I need my walk button usually on some steep rock face where the bike almost pulls me up while I scramble alongside it.
Thanks,
Jay

JayMartin

May 26, 2021
Denver, CO USA
When do you need turbobutton infront of +button
why not just + - and walk
I am afraid I'm not following you. My limited understanding is that one enables/disables the Levociraptor by means of the Walk button. But I want to keep the use of my Walk button and am wondering if there is any other ON/OFF option for the Levociraptor. I just posted over in the Blevo thread to see if someone knows of a way to do it from within Blevo.
Thanks,
Jay

Rotwilder

Apr 19, 2019
West Yorkshire
I am afraid I'm not following you. My limited understanding is that one enables/disables the Levociraptor by means of the Walk button. But I want to keep the use of my Walk button and am wondering if there is any other ON/OFF option for the Levociraptor. I just posted over in the Blevo thread to see if someone knows of a way to do it from within Blevo.
Thanks,
Jay
The BLEvo app allows the Levociraptor to revert to “off” on the standard screen, although to turn it back “on” you have to re calibrate kph in the Levociraptor settings. Easy enough but not ON/OFF like a switch.

GDAS

Sep 19, 2018
Surrey, UK
I run Levociraptor, and my Walk Mode button works as it should. I have never heard of any integration between the WM button and Levociraptor - to you have a link to this?

JayMartin

May 26, 2021
Denver, CO USA
I run Levociraptor, and my Walk Mode button works as it should. I have never heard of any integration between the WM button and Levociraptor - to you have a link to this?
No link, just a vague recollection. I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised that my WM still works as before. I'll know for sure when mine arrives in a couple weeks. Jay

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
No link, just a vague recollection. I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised that my WM still works as before. I'll know for sure when mine arrives in a couple weeks. Jay
Does the levociraptor not just start working as soon as you switch on the bike?? I have the latest version installed and I don't have to use the walk button to switch on or off 🤟

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles