Kia ora from New Zealand

fuzzydunlop

May 8, 2024
Hawkes Bay, NZ
I recently treated myself to a 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Alloy after taking a break from riding. It has been an absolute revelation for me. I live next to a decent sized hill with good trails but wasn't getting the most out of it because I have a young family and work commitments.

The eMTB lets me get out for a quick ride without taking up too much time. When I do get a bit extra I can do multiple laps.

I've already got new grips, handlebar and ordered a cascade link. I've been experiencing a bottom outs on drops and small jumps, hopefully the cascade will help. I've been eyeing up a Fox 38 fork and Fox X2 already!

Anyway, good to join the community. Looking forward to taking part.

Here's my bike. Got the sage ot match my house colour :)

Bike.JPG

Lucky enought to live at the bottom of this hill

6B4EAF47-3463-42F4-AAF4-DE4B3BC90A0E.jpeg

fuzzydunlop

May 8, 2024
Hawkes Bay, NZ
Not a bad guess then - those hills have North Island all over them. I'm in Dunedin.
I've got family down in Central Otago, can't wait to ride some of those trails. Proper mountains down there!

Bet she's a wee bit nippy in Dunners today with that southerly.

Wilbur

Dec 12, 2022
New Zealand
I've got family down in Central Otago, can't wait to ride some of those trails. Proper mountains down there!

Bet she's a wee bit nippy in Dunners today with that southerly.
Yep - elected not to ride the commuter this morning; bit of black ice about. Keeps the panel-beaters happy.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles