Kenevo Gen1 Kenevo Expert 2023

blancysteve

Sep 7, 2020
IE
Might have to do with UK customs maybe.... Did you get a DHL tracking number?
When my bike arrived yesterday my order status on the IBK site was still "processing order" so that was a bit misleading.
I'm in Ireland so should be OK. The bike is somewhere in Holland according to the tracking. Delivery was originally due Monday. Fingers crossed it shows up this week.

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
I'm still waiting, payed 5
Might have to do with UK customs maybe.... Did you get a DHL tracking number?
When my bike arrived yesterday my order status on the IBK site was still "processing order" so that was a bit misleading.
Unfortunately it is not a customs problem. I have also been waiting since April 5th, I have written several emails, they are waiting for the bikes from the factory. When I bought I thought they were available ready to ship, but instead...

StefanBatros

May 24, 2023
Romania
I'm still waiting, payed 5

Unfortunately it is not a customs problem. I have also been waiting since April 5th, I have written several emails, they are waiting for the bikes from the factory. When I bought I thought they were available ready to ship, but instead...
My order as well was placed, in April, the 11th, and the bike got here only 2 days ago. I guess the good news is they are shipping, but with delays.

Hope you get yours soon!

blancysteve

Sep 7, 2020
IE
Arrived Safe and Sound, prepped for a wet first ride tomorrow.

20240503_202421.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles