I created a purely mechanical Turbo Levo speed limit increase

StefanBatros

May 24, 2023
Romania
Yeah will fit if you stated the right hubs . The new models are better as no need to have a gap between the outer case and the disc , just push on til it rests on the brake disc . Great product that is faultless 👌
Edit I’m assuming you got the planet3 model ?
I received the parts and installed them a couple of days ago. Everything it works, on Kenevo Expert 2023 !!! So nice being able to hit 40kph :D

1. What is the maintenance for the gears? Spaying some wd-40 on them, grease, regular cleaning etc?
2. When I fully press the outer plastic cover it rubs on the plastic parts that are mounted to the disc. Is this normal? I ended up by pulling the outer part 1-2 mm but now dirt can easily enter.

Thanks,
Stefan

hkj_se

Feb 14, 2019
Sweden
Hi, I'm interested in trying this out. I have a brand spanking new 2024 Turbo Levo Comp Alloy.
Some help would be appreciated though. Which version should I buy? What's a suitable supplier of correct strength of magnets and other parts needed?
Also, fitting on a 24 model, I presume it's more or less identical with the 23?

Thanks

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I’ve had 2 from this company which have been faultless and Alex always responded to my questions. Pretty sure the 23/24 is the same and the website asks what wheels you run so easy . I’ve used both 2 and 1 magnet but settled for 1 cos less things to go wrong !

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
I received the parts and installed them a couple of days ago. Everything it works, on Kenevo Expert 2023 !!! So nice being able to hit 40kph :D

1. What is the maintenance for the gears? Spaying some wd-40 on them, grease, regular cleaning etc?
2. When I fully press the outer plastic cover it rubs on the plastic parts that are mounted to the disc. Is this normal? I ended up by pulling the outer part 1-2 mm but now dirt can easily enter.

Thanks,
Stefan
It should not be pushed fully on the cover… there is a spacer thing that you need to use to get the perfect gap between the two or you will be wearing the system down excessively

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
It should not be pushed fully on the cover… there is a spacer thing that you need to use to get the perfect gap between the two or you will be wearing the system down excessively
Yeah my mistake, with the planet3 type pushing all the way only applies with a hope hub !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles