Levo SL Gen 1 How much for a Levo SL ? (frameset)

Ntinos

Oct 5, 2020
Athens, Greece
Which price you consider as fair for a Levo SL frameset ?

7 months old, warranty up to November 2022
(Comp model, fully invisframed, with unused stock dropper post)

or with ohlins ttx 22m + cascade instead of fox

20201106_184243.jpg

Last edited:

Twvandoren

Dec 5, 2020
USA
Which price you consider as fair for a Levo SL frameset ?

7 months old, warranty up to November 2022
(Comp model, fully invisframed, with unused stock dropper post)

or with ohlins ttx 22m + cascade instead of fox

View attachment 63665
Specialized charges $8000 in the USA for the same frame with carbon cranks and a better shock but no dropper! Insanity.

Used Comp Carbons go for $6500+. It seems like this should be worth around $4000 given that you have to come up with the parts to build up the bike, assuming the frame is in good shape. That’s just my unscientific opinion.

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
From a buyers perspective, specialized warranty is a large part of what demands their brand premium.

The lifetime frame warranty is only valid for the original owner - so buying second hand we need to factor in only getting the 2 year warranty. ( same goes for their wheels) .

Unfortunately, when we connect to mission control we need to register as buying it second hand so presumably lose the ability to get the original owner to make claims for us :(

I suspect any potential buyer would want to ride the bike / check the motor out?

$4 k might be ambitious? But damn it'd be fun to start with that and build something special

MLX John

Jun 20, 2020
albuquerque, nm
Specialized charges $8000 in the USA for the same frame with carbon cranks and a better shock but no dropper! Insanity.

Yeah, but that frame says "S-Works" on it :p

Absolutely love mine, even though it has the lowly "Specialized" on the downtube.

20201124_164829.jpg

BTW, all of the carbon models, including the S-Works, have the exact same frame. At least my '21 S-Works (100% human powered) Stumpy frame has a carbon shock extension (as opposed to alloy)

I think you'll have no problem selling it for $4k in today's market.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles