DIY sub-forums : Discussion/Ideas

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Hi Everyone,

I think we can all agree that the DIY section is one of the most interesting and creative areas within the forum.

We've been expanding some of the other forum areas like Motors - which has become EMTB systems :

1686241231127.png

This hopefully accommodates everyone more consistently with areas for batteries, motors & controllers. If there's any specific and common brands we've missed, please let us know.

The other area we'd like to expand out to make information easier to find is this area - DIY ebike builds.

Obviously everyone using this section of the forum is quite creative, so rather than us deciding what sub forums you need we thought it could be left open to discussion for your suggestions.

For example, would you like sub sections like "Dengfu" "Lightcarbon" "other" . Sections for converting existing bikes ? Sections for converting existing ebikes to alternative motor sources ? Ideally motors, batteries and controllers can be discussed in the main area for that, especially as some companies like Bafang become more mainstream in the EMTB world.

We can't promise to incorporate everyones ideas, but we'll try to find something which works well for everyone in the community.

Thanks, Mod.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Good idea! Very responsive to the needs of the Forum. :)
It's not something that I personally would have asked for, but I can see that is a good idea. (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles