Mission Control Can't upload rides - missing upload icon

Bille

Aug 21, 2020
US
MC was working fine for two weeks. Uploading to strava was easy and the results appeared on the Strava website. Yesterday the upload-to-Strava icon was missing when tried to upload the current ride. The icon is also missing on all previous rides. Solutions?

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Have you tried "Settings". You can enable auto up load to Strava there...assuming you have Strava on your phone.....perhaps also check your Strava app.

Bille

Aug 21, 2020
US
Have you tried "Settings". You can enable auto up load to Strava there...assuming you have Strava on your phone.....perhaps also check your Strava app.
I have an android phone. Tried settings - for the phone itself and for Mission Control. Nothing obvious and no fix. Also logged into Strava and didn't find any obvious way to change or fix anything. Also sent a question to Specialized. Waiting for an answer. Any one else have this problem with the vanished icon?

Bille

Aug 21, 2020
US
MC was working fine for two weeks. Uploading to strava was easy and the results appeared on the Strava website. Yesterday the upload-to-Strava icon was missing when tried to upload the current ride. The icon is also missing on all previous rides. Solutions?

FIXED IT. The fix was to remain logged into Strava while still using MC.
Mission Control -> Settings ->Strava ->logged in and Authorized MC to send data to Strava (which I have done before) but then DID NOT log out. Went back to my rides and the Icon was displayed on each map.

Thanks to all for you help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles