Cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad Motor not engaging when pedalled

proflex4ever

May 12, 2023
Sunshine Coast
As the title suggests, I purchased a cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad a couple months back. Twice now when I've turned the bike on (red battery and speed lights come on) and attempted to pedal, the pedal assist did not kick in. Attempted re-starts did not fix the problem, nor were any wires lose, as next time I fired up the bike the pedal assist worked. Anyone have insight as to what may be occurring? This is my first experience with the Bafang GO20 Hub, so I'm unsure of any previous issues etc. Thanks for any info :)

dboblet

Apr 8, 2024
arnold, ca
As the title suggests, I purchased a cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad a couple months back. Twice now when I've turned the bike on (red battery and speed lights come on) and attempted to pedal, the pedal assist did not kick in. Attempted re-starts did not fix the problem, nor were any wires lose, as next time I fired up the bike the pedal assist worked. Anyone have insight as to what may be occurring? This is my first experience with the Bafang GO20 Hub, so I'm unsure of any previous issues etc. Thanks for any info :)
I have this same problem with same model. Did you find a solution?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles