boostbikes

Jun 20, 2023
USA

Hello everyone, just wanted to come on here and say that I own http://boostbikes.us. You should check us out! We are a bit of a different e-bike company. We specialize in high performance and good quality. Our top bikes reach a top speed of 80MPH with a range of 60 miles. We are hoping to gain some traffic so if you or one of your friends is looking into getting a high performance e-bike please send them our way!

BoostBikes

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Elite
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
This is a Prime example why the words Ebikes and Pedelecs should be separated
We ride Pedelecs here in the UK legally
An Ebike with this power especially with throttle would require Registration , insurance , MOT , proper helmet , license etc etc .

Good Luck to the OP thou but there will be many country's where these are a no go without proper type approval.

TeoElFeo

Apr 13, 2022
Tallinn
High performance good quality Chinese cheapo 'Enduro' clone frame bike. I am sorry, but your advertising is laughable. These bikes are nowhere near the quality of Sur Ron's, Talarias and their like...

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I don’t think the throttle controlled commuter bike would survive our trails. I’ve seen an electric Vespas on the fire roads and even that was kinda useless.

This year I’ve seen two different types of electrics. A unicycle and a skateboard. These were throttled by a tilting motion from the rider. Tilt forward for go…tilt backwards for stop (or reverse).

IMG_7264.jpeg IMG_6096.jpeg

These were not cheap. The unicycle was almost $4k CDN and had a decent suspension, digital display etc. I was told that both electrics are capable of riding some black diamond trails also…depending on rider ability.

I talked to both these guys, at different times, and I’m not sure what to make of these. They don’t seem to tear-up the trails like a motorcycle or atv could do.

Only seen them three times in the past few years (2 unicycles, 1 skateboard). Maybe it’s just a fad.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
Regarding "good quality" I would call it low quality

And it's not an e-bike

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Regarding "good quality" I would call it - and prove it - lower end quality.

And it's not an e-bike
Regarding quality. I guess they can make that claim since quality can be subjective.

But those bikes could be subjected to a number of restrictions or regulations.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
Regarding quality. I guess they can make that claim since quality can be subjective.

But those bikes could be subjected to a number of restrictions or regulations.
Sure anyone can claim when they don't specify the components.
I can't get into the site since I get a warning but UK have a version looking the same called Mark Zero with 180 Shimano brakes that's all the info they give you.
Price:- £2,395.00

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles