Best full suspension £3500-£4000

saylesy

Apr 25, 2024
England
Hi new here and guessing this question has been covered before somewhere on the forum but I'm looking to get an entry level full suspension around £3500-£4000 there seems to be quite a lot to choose from but im not really clued up when reading the specs of them and don't want to buy one when I could of got better spec on another for similar price so I am hoping the people on here with more knowledge could give me your opinion and point me in the right direction I have been looking at the Merida eone sixty and the haibike allmtn but open to anything in that price range thanks in advance

Brian VT USA

Oct 2, 2023
VT, USA
If I was shopping in that price range I'd have a look at the Bulls Copperheads.
I have no experience with them but am tempted to grab one.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Check out Levo they're on sale many places
Looks to me that EMTBs of almost all makes are on sale.

We have had Trek Rail 5's with Bosch CX motors for over 2 years with absolutely no issues. Generally considered the most reliable motor and should you need it Trek have great warranty support through local bike shops.

They are now within @saylesy's price range.

Last edited:

Weeksy

Dec 13, 2019
Reading
Without more information it's impossible to say really.

Depends if you want a 140mm like a Rise in an SL type, or a full fat like the Rail above, or something with more bounce, less bounce, where you are and what dealers are local etc.

Weeksy

Dec 13, 2019
Reading

Here's a Rise for example at daft money.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
And just remember that if you’re able to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme you can save yourself up to around 50% of the price. Use it on a ‘sale’ bike and you’re saving thousands

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Another option - 160mm AllMtn 3, same as I have. Great bike. I bought from these guys too and they are really good. Now running the Yamaha motor though (mine is Bosch).

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
Hi new here and guessing this question has been covered before somewhere on the forum but I'm looking to get an entry level full suspension around £3500-£4000 there seems to be quite a lot to choose from but im not really clued up when reading the specs of them and don't want to buy one when I could of got better spec on another for similar price so I am hoping the people on here with more knowledge could give me your opinion and point me in the right direction I have been looking at the Merida eone sixty and the haibike allmtn but open to anything in that price range thanks in advance
Check out the new Canyon Fly-on

Brian VT USA

Oct 2, 2023
VT, USA
Some deals here:

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Some deals here:

The OP is in the UK so might find it a teeny bit tricky buying from the west coast of the USA ;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles