Bafang m620 nireeka mega 1500w

pilks

Jan 9, 2024
Uk
20240105_165437.jpg

pilks

Jan 9, 2024
Uk
Hi sorry new to this site, off road use bike with 1500w mid drive bafang canbus, is there any developments re the programing of the canbus type yet? It's not hitting full speed and doesn't feel powerful at all like I was led to believe, it has a built in power pack at 48v is there a way of making that battery 52v could it be done if so how? I'd like an additional 20ah battery on back carrier and a 1000w bafang front mounted motor for ditches etc integrated with its own speed controller or could it all be amalgamated ? Looking forwards to your advice tia.

pilks

Jan 9, 2024
Uk
Hopefully you have some private land to ride your electric motorbike.
As I said. Yeah. Don't tell me your. Copper ? Policing are we? That's twice you said that to me commy and both times I've answered . Next time it will be mind your own business!

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
As I said. Yeah. Don't tell me your. Copper ? Policing are we? That's twice you said that to me commy and both times I've answered . Next time it will be mind your own business!
If you want to ride on the road or deliver takeaways on your electric motorbike crack on.
But stay off the trails and don't try to pretend it's a bicycle.
Emtb = Electric mountain bike. Not electric motorbike.
Thanks.

pilks

Jan 9, 2024
Uk
If you want to ride on the road or deliver takeaways on your electric motorbike crack on.
But stay off the trails and don't try to pretend it's a bicycle.
Emtb = Electric mountain bike. Not electric motorbike.
Thanks.
Listen pal, you keep your nose out of other people's lives and do us all a favor, if I see any one when I'm out on a trail and the rar off like you I'll give as good as I get, so as politely as I can be..... I'll go where I like when I like it's a fucking push bike with a motor, I've had a few motor crossers and sports bikes. You keep up the pedal power commy and keep your opinions to yourself. I've already reported you for being an irritant. Honestly and I mean this, it's people like you that git hitler into power. Put that in ya pipe n smoke.

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
And it' people like yourself that cause trail access for mountain bikers.
Either to dumb too understand the rules or too entitled to think they apply.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles