Are these a good price?

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
I’ve got a set on my Focus Jam 2, working great.

I suspect they’re ‘OEM surplus’ hence the good price, but that’s just my guess.

Mine were brand new unused, came in a plain box, but seem very plush and working as they should, the Grip 2 damper is good.

mark1021

Feb 10, 2023
United kingdom
I’ve got a set on my Focus Jam 2, working great.

I suspect they’re ‘OEM surplus’ hence the good price, but that’s just my guess.

Mine were brand new unused, came in a plain box, but seem very plush and working as they should, the Grip 2 damper is good.
Thanks for the reply I'm around 250 pounds in weight will they do the job for me? Will I notice much difference going from 130mm to 140mm?

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
I’m around 220lbs fully loaded, I set them a bit lower than the recommended pressure but then I’m mainly a trail rider and don’t really do the big stuff now.

10mm isn’t much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, you could just run a bit more sag to keep the head angle the same as your current fork. It’s a while since I rode anything with a Suntour on the front, so can’t really offer an opinion on riding differences, but they should feel stiffer and plusher than your current fork.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I'm looking a these forks https://www.wiggle.com/p/fox-suspen...rhJaxpj_IRMDdnMMZlIaAkjOEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds is there a reason why they are so cheap? Anything bad about them I currently have some shitty 130mm travel suntours on my ebike
After posting them on a public forum and bringing them to the attention of the over 20,000 members, I sure hope that they are still there when you press the "buy" button! :whistle:

If I had been in your position, I would have looked at the reviews on the internet first (especially with a bargain like that!) :)

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
After posting them on a public forum and bringing them to the attention of the over 20,000 members, I sure hope that they are still there when you press the "buy" button! :whistle:

Still in stock at the moment, they must have a small boat load! 😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles