• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Anyone from the Uk ordered from https://warehousebike.com?

NPMMTB

Mar 12, 2024
Fife
Hey all, I have been looking to purchase a new bike, and found this site in the US which is considarably cheaper than anywhere in the UK has anyone got any experience in ordering from here? Warehousebike | Online Bike Shop

I assume it's a scam but thought I would check.

Al-ec

Subscriber
Mar 4, 2024
West Wales
You'll be aware you will need to ad import tax onto that. I've been stung ordering custom hydrofoil parts from the US. Site looks like its based in Indonesia, so returns/dealing with warrantee etc may be a bit of a nightmare.

GizzmoShifu

Subscriber
Mar 21, 2024
Lancashire, UK
PayPal - Estimated delivery time 22-25 days. Because your payment is included in the queue of previous buyers who made payments via paypal. This is to avoid our account limits. Please understand
Xoom / Wise / Paysend / Remitly / Revolut / Skrill / Transfergo / International Bank Transfer / Western Union and Moneygram - Estimated delivery time 7 days.

Not having a proper business PayPal account would put me off purchasing from that site tbh. It's also worth noting that there are a loooooooooooooot of MTB scams coming out of Indonesia at the moment so make sure you pay via a method that offers protection (Visa/Mastercard/PayPal) and not something like western union which offers zero protection.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I wouldn't mate.

A site offering to good to be true prices, littered with spelling mistakes, puporting to be in San Diego with an address in Indonesia & all that before you google the name & look at the first result. Looks like a great opportunity to get heavily into walking, whilst spending less time with your money.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Even it isn’t a scam site (unlikely), you need to add international shipping, duty, VAT and customs clearance fees to the price.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles