2021 LEVO.... anyone hearing anything about them

Mtbkski

Feb 1, 2020
Beaverdale, PA
OK, my wife wants a LEVO really bad. But just hates the colors of the two lower level LEVO's that are currently available. To "boring" in her eyes. LOL. Anyone hearing about any new colors coming out. She wants to wait to see if they bring out anything she likes. I'm thinking the new colors should start showing up around June or July. What are you thoughts. She is itching to buy.

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
Hmmm, i guess a lot of people are waiting for the 2021 LEVO, it should be a redesigned model with a (usually) higher price. Tell your wife she (and you too if you have to pay it ;-)) should think about that too.:giggle:

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
The news im hearing from 3 dealers and a mate who rides for Specialized are paint colour option changes and maybe some minor cosmetic stuff. No new motor/suspension etc.

Its all hearsay though as I doubt we’d know more until around August time which apparently is the launch month (pending covid delays).

Moe Ped

Apr 19, 2020
Perth Australia
Here in Australia I think next years bikes are going to get more expensive for the new models as our $ has crashed, not sure about other currencies but I expect it too follow.

Mtbkski

Feb 1, 2020
Beaverdale, PA
The news im hearing from 3 dealers and a mate who rides for Specialized are paint colour option changes and maybe some minor cosmetic stuff. No new motor/suspension etc.

Its all hearsay though as I doubt we’d know more until around August time which apparently is the launch month (pending covid delays).

Actually, I didn't expect much in changes other than color this year. And that is fine with me (and hopefully for the wife) cause she hates the current colors. I just hope they put out a nice bright color in either the Levo or the Comp that she likes.

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
I'm thinking the new colors should start showing up around June or July. What are you thoughts. She is itching to buy.

Doubtful, more likely sept/october, so if she want to miss out on a great summer of riding, keep holding out.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I doubt they will update the Levo part from minor spec changes until a new Brose is launched, or if and when they switch motor suppliers.

I wouldnt be surprised if they bought out another emtb in the line up though, IMO there is a gap between the Levo and Kenevo

Ymersmoelf

Oct 19, 2019
Denmark
Actually, I didn't expect much in changes other than color this year. And that is fine with me (and hopefully for the wife) cause she hates the current colors. I just hope they put out a nice bright color in either the Levo or the Comp that she likes.
2020 Comp in red...

IMG_7439.jpg

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Just buy the one that has the specs you like and have it wrapped in the color your wife wants.
Keeps her happy and protects the frame - plus, if she likes a crap color that is not popular for resale you can take the wrap off.
Be cheaper than a 2021 model.

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I doubt they will update the Levo part from minor spec changes until a new Brose is launched, or if and when they switch motor suppliers.

I wouldnt be surprised if they bought out another emtb in the line up though, IMO there is a gap between the Levo and Kenevo

It’s time for an enduro SL, it might need a small redesign but it’s possible. Would be a great bike!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles