IMG_7393.jpeg

IMG_7394.jpeg

IMG_7395.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer Focus
Model TEC Pack
Asking Price 200
Location Abergavenny

Description Focus TEC pack for sale. Focus bike now has been sold and this is surplus to requirements. Comes with all accessories and paperwork shown including mounting bracket, spare rubber end caps, umbilical cord and hard case.

Pick up from Abergavenny or Bristol.

Terry_Griff

May 3, 2024
Australia
Picture View attachment 137806
View attachment 137807
View attachment 137808
View attachment 137809

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer Focus
Model TEC Pack
Asking Price 200
Location Abergavenny

Description Focus TEC pack for sale. Focus bike now has been sold and this is surplus to requirements. Comes with all accessories and paperwork shown including mounting bracket, spare rubber end caps, umbilical cord and hard case.

Pick up from Abergavenny or Bristol.
Gday Douggie,
I am hoping to please find out if you still have the TEC pack available? I am based in Perth in Western Australia if there's a chance you'd be willing to post? Otherwise I will be in the UK later this year (Manchester and Southampton mostly) and could potentially arrange collection from Bristol if that is still an option?
I'd also be very grateful if you are able to explain how it works - does it just charge the bike battery while you're riding, or do you have to stop for it to recharge the bike? When recharging from mains power, do you need to charge the TEC and bike separately?
Appreciate your help
Cheers Terry

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles