Zip on tyre tread

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I'm guessing they weren't very successful as we haven't heard more about them.

Revolights who were also shown in the video went out of business a couple of years ago .

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
It is amazing that some people are capable of thinking outside the box but with no real world experience, at all. And that their ideas actually make it this far.

The lights were smart, and the three wheeler. I really think that style of 3 wheeler will make it possible for people who can't normally ride due to strength, balance etc. And they have the best physics of car and bike in one.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
It is amazing that some people are capable of thinking outside the box but with no real world experience, at all. And that their ideas actually make it this far.
I agree with where you are coming from, but our world would be worse without these people. They can give us all a good laugh, but we need these people. What we need is a good mix of creative and practical types to make the crazy ideas work in the real world. I'm pretty crap at thinking outside the box, but give me an idea and I can develop it to the max. One of my mates can't even hang up a picture without the emergency plumber having to call and the electricity board having to be informed! (His wife later gave away his electric drill). But he never forgets a face or the name and "story" that goes with it. He is one of the most charming and "at ease" people I have ever met. I have seen him make friends with a bunch of "Hells Angels" types and also chat animatedly with a bishop.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles