XDURO Adventr 5.0

Taztaz

Jul 16, 2020
UK
hello people,
I've taken the plunge and got me an E-bike. its the XDURO Adventr 5.0. what do you think of this bike? its not an sduro bike, will the head angle be too slack?
although the bike hasn't arrived yet, my only worry is that I'm not getting the Bosch motor. all these top end bikes have the Bosch motor.

I'm buying it direct from Haibike, so any of you guys who have had experience with them, i would love to hear from you. I cant test the bike, as no local bike shop has it, and some are telling me Sep/Oct is when they can get it. but Haibike themselves have it in stock, so i just went ahead and purchased from them.
edit: I'm planning on using Haibikes 14 day return policy if its not for me

Philly G

Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
Perfect bike for trekking / bikepacking, so if that's what you want it for, it should be fine! Don't know much about the Flyon motor but I believe it's very good, more powerful than the Bosch and slightly bigger battery too, the built-in lights are a good feature too. If you want to know more about the Flyon jump over onto the Haibike thread (y)

Taztaz

Jul 16, 2020
UK
thank you guys. I'll post in the Haibike section too.

Last edited:

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I have the Alltrail Flyon. Very powerful motor but if you use the power, range really suffers (not unreasonably).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles