• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Women’s e-bike recommendations (Swiss/ EU)

emtbwip

Jun 22, 2023
Switzerland
Hi all,
I am wanting some advice on affordable e-bikes for women (small frame size and step through), preferably bafang mid-drive motor. Primarily used on road towing kid’s chariot (Thule) but would also like to use on mild gravel trails, with some ascent capability while towing chariot. Looking for something no more than 1,200 Euro but having little success. Based in Switzerland but could collect from Germany, France or Italy. Having come from Australia, the equivalent price in AU$ has plenty of options on the market but there seems to be very few here that I can find.

Best option I can find so far is local Switzerland option from local store called Landi - Trelago Dinal III
- 250-watt shengy motor (never heard of this brand before)
- LG inframe battery 36 V / 10.5 Ah / 378 Wh,
- hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano Tourney 7-speed gearshift

If anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Ark

Mar 8, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
If you want cheap then your probably asking the wrong place.
Ever thought about second hand since Switzerland is so expensive, even for normal bicycles?

Unless I was mislead by my ex then tutti.ch or ricardo.ch are popular classified add sites, as well as facebook
no idea if they are good for bikes though, if you want new then Germany is probably way cheaper.

I lived in Zurich and knew people who went to Germany for their grocery shopping ... swiss prices be crrazy

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles