Why I love my LBS

CodyDog

Oct 22, 2020
Colorado/Texas
Picked up a new Specialized Levo Comp yesterday. Got it home and on a short ride my motor went out. Ran the bike to the LBS (Bicycle Sport Shop in Austin area) and they ran diagnosis and determine a calibration was needed. Took the Levo out on the trail today and the motor went out about 3 miles in. Called the LBS and loaded the bike and returned to the LBS. Before I arrived, they began the process to replace the bike with another new Levo Comp. Hours later I had my new Levo Comp. Going to hit the trail tomorrow.

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
Great LBS, but damn I thought the new motor solved the problems. I guess they just extend warranty and problems are still there

CodyDog

Oct 22, 2020
Colorado/Texas
Great LBS, but damn I thought the new motor solved the problems. I guess they just extend warranty and problems are still there

The motor would reboot after a reset but the same problem occurred again.The blue bars would go out and were replaced with one red flashing bar. I am hopeful the 2021 motor doesn't suffer some of the previous issues of the earlier motor. Time will tell.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles