Who gives the sub-titles?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Everyone on the Form has a sub-title underneath their Forum name. Names like "New Member", "Member", "Well-known Member", I just came across a new one to me, "Wrecker", but there are lots of others. Who or what decides who gets what and are there any guidelines/rules? Just interested. :unsure:

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
I always assumed it was a moderator that changed them into 'personal titles'. I thought that Steve must be in the Surrey Hills gang to get his WIZARD name? His own personal title and he's still too mean to pay a subscription.😉

Last edited:

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Putin during his meetings
CDE90867-2FF3-4630-95C7-2EB3F6790CC6.jpeg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I’d like the sub-title, “The Administrater” (with an “E”). Sounds like the “Terminator” but more dangerous. That way everyone would ‘freak-out’ when I show up in a thread. But I could be appointed something embarrassing like… (insert sub-title here).😢

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I thought your THE WIZARD is pretty cool Steve :D
It is acceptable, sort of nice really. I did not choose it; it is not something I would have thought of and I believe that it appeared not long after I joined the Forum. I haven't seen any other "The Wizard"s out there, so unlike @2WheelsNot4, I don't believe that it is system generated. Actually, they probably are system generated (too many new joiners for anything else), but someone has the power to override the system with something different. :unsure:

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
I’m a dentist ebike wanker

Ok someone please put me out of my misery...I have seen a few references to 'dentist' and all I have managed to formulate is that A: they were a forum member and B: that they may have been a bit of an arse.

I clearly joined the party late so can someone provide an explanation for this ongoing reference to a tooth fixer. Thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles